Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 132 of 556 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132133134135142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

What did they protest?

they were all animal lovers protesting vick being there

BANNED

Country

I love animals including my own pit bull..........and I like Vick! Wanna bet these same animal lovers had some type of leather on......a belt, sneakers, boots, shoes, jacket or even a hat......People are so stupid!

SCF Rewards
    Country

for what it's worth, i'm not gonna go protest, but i despise vick 110%...and i am a vegetarian, i have fake leather boots, belt, couch. baseballs and gloves are about the only animal products i buy, there's not really a (affordable) way around that. at the same time, i don't like pets at all and never want one in my house...go figure. i'm just for animal rights, i respect everything's right to live.
    there's your hippy moment for the day ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man did his time. In the times that I met him I do NOT think that he has learned his lesson. That being said, the protesters are a bit much. The guy has a right to live and work and try to make something of himself.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I think the protesters are ok, it's the drowning and electrocuting dogs that's a bit much. He has a right to live, just like they have a right to protest. I don't openly hate the dude, but it's not easy to root for him, and I won't own anything with him on it.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

for what it's worth, i'm not gonna go protest, but i despise vick 110%...and i am a vegetarian, i have fake leather boots, belt, couch. baseballs and gloves are about the only animal products i buy, there's not really a (affordable) way around that. at the same time, i don't like pets at all and never want one in my house...go figure. i'm just for animal rights, i respect everything's right to live.
    there's your hippy moment for the day ;)

I'm a vegetarian too and don't believe in hurting animals for any reason but PETA really needs to give this all of this Michael Vick stuff a rest. It's getting real old.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think the protesters are ok, it's the drowning and electrocuting dogs that's a bit much. He has a right to live, just like they have a right to protest. I don't openly hate the dude, but it's not easy to root for him, and I won't own anything with him on it.

My thoughts exactly. I'm the same.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am all for giving someone a second chance who earn it. if i do something in life and earn forgiveness or just the right to live life with out being harassed about it, but not in my eyes but others when i have done enough.

so to those that say he did his time, that's good enough for you? no problem not me, so him being financially crippled for 6 months after jail back to being a 100 million dollar quarterback, sorry i cant appreciate it

BANNED

Country

Whether he was right or wrong look at the amount of money he has given since his incident, not fines, but money out of his pocket. This money has all gone to the awareness of pit bull fighting as well as to SPCAs and dog rescues around the US. I agree cruelty is wrong.......but........he was never caught in the act himself so......

BANNED

Country

Enough of this....if anyone wants to continue this please start a new thread

Page 132 of 556 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132133134135142182232 ... LastLast