Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 160 of 556 FirstFirst ... 60110150157158159160161162163170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

why??

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

so there is no pricing as of now, correct

BANNED

Country

Long story short.....I dropped off 2 mini helmets in February....1 for the Babin signing and one for the Vick signing March 10th. Contacted owner Monday March 12th to verify he had my address to mail items. He confirmed. Everyweek since I have contacted him to see where my items where....I keep getting Iwill send out tomorrow, am I missing something when is tomorrow? About 1-2 weeks ago he agreed to send the mini helmets with something extra......never got them.....I messages him back again last week and he was going to mail them that day. I received the package today with the extra item and a unsigned Eagles mini......but no Vick or Babin minis enclosed. Ihave held off bringing this up on here because I wanted to give himachance to resolve the issue.....its been over 1.5 months. I have left out a lot of our conversations here because as I said there're ALOTof messages back and forth. Your thoughts Philly INK friends?

SCF Rewards
    Country

this might be a dumb question, but have you already paid for the babin and vick? i would assume so, but you didnt mention it in your post

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry Ry, your best bet might be a ride there and a face to face interaction. Sorry you have to deal with that. With more and more signing opportunities popping up, you would think they would conduct better business

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey guys, at sportsgraphing they make a pool for the phils phestival- who everyone needs, and they try to help each other out on the day of they meet up and trade tickets after the line numbers are announced- anyone interested in doing something similar?

You all will probably be happy to hear that I don't need any of the real stars- the only players I need are Papelbon, Pierre, Nix, Galvis, Wigginton, Qualls, bstardo.

Not to say that I would turn down a howard utley or hamels ticket if it fell in my lap but those are the guys that I don't have already.

It's tough bc we don't know who will be in the photo booth, but itll probably be chooch and halladay again.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

hey guys, at sportsgraphing they make a pool for the phils phestival- who everyone needs, and they try to help each other out on the day of they meet up and trade tickets after the line numbers are announced- anyone interested in doing something similar?

You all will probably be happy to hear that I don't need any of the real stars- the only players I need are Papelbon, Pierre, Nix, Galvis, Wigginton, Qualls, bstardo.

Not to say that I would turn down a howard utley or hamels ticket if it fell in my lap but those are the guys that I don't have already.

It's tough bc we don't know who will be in the photo booth, but itll probably be chooch and halladay again.

Im in for something like that. Im hoping to get Papelbon, Ruiz, and Polanco. Im not worried about getting Howard, Utley, Lee, Hamels, or Halladay and would pass them up for Papelbon

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

Im in for something like that. Im hoping to get Papelbon, Ruiz, and Polanco. Im not worried about getting Howard, Utley, Lee, Hamels, or Halladay and would pass them up for Papelbon

Oh Yeah I need Thome too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

you gave me a free admission ticket last year right? I know it was someone on here...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

you gave me a free admission ticket last year right? I know it was someone on here...

No it wasnt me. Ive never been to it before. It was probably druce or slitz who gave it to you.

Page 160 of 556 FirstFirst ... 60110150157158159160161162163170210260 ... LastLast