Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 182 of 556 FirstFirst ... 82132172179180181182183184185192232282 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Hah, I'll trade a Lee or Hamels for that! If anyone needs Gary Mathews, no worries, I get his ticket every single year.

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I need Howard, Utley, Rollins on my 08 photo,Hamels and Halladay on the aces SI,Ruiz on my 08 photo and Ace receiver SI(I got him on the Lidge SI a few years back) and would like to get Thome on a ball.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Hah, I'll trade a Lee or Hamels for that! If anyone needs Gary Mathews, no worries, I get his ticket every single year.

Don't laugh but I'd be interested in Matthews

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

what are grab bags?? wen do the tix go on sales, its at citizens bank park, correct?

SCF Rewards
    Country

not graphing related, but damn seeing AI deliver the ball at half court brought back so many memories tonight

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm wondering if the only chance at getting the NFL guys is if you can get along the dugout or field level, which I assume will fill up as soon as the gates open. Even if you can get outside, looking at guys like Desean, Maclin Westbrook, who aren't exactly good signers, I wonder what type of reward you get with the risk.

Also, can somebody refresh my memory on how the Phils event works? Its an all day event correct? You get 2 autograph tickets w/ each admission and the times and names are announced the morning off? If you have a ticket, you are guaranteed an autograph? Is it a line up at 4 AM when it doesn't start until 11 AM type of thing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick story on Westbrook. I had him on my fantasy team and the wife thought he was my favorite player. So she buys me a jersey and his fan club hat for Christmas. (we were living in Hawaii at the time). I sport all this dumb Eagles jazz to hotel where there was Pro Bowl parties and whatnot.

Rental pulls up. Westbrook, Cribbs, and Hester get out. The 2 say whats up and Westbrook keeps walking. Lol, i'm the ONLY dude standing there waiting on a cab. I turn around head back down to the outdoor bar. As i am walking over to ask for ink on said jersey, he proceeds to facepalm a dude and tells him no auto or photos for his son. I look at Cribbs and he has this look on his face, like did that just happen??

I took off the jersey and left it in the floor. I had never seen such a jackwad move and i wasnt about to support that clown another minute.

I've heard a few rare moments when BW was nice but after i witnessed it in person, nah...not for this collector.

Morale of story...be prepared .

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick story on Westbrook. I had him on my fantasy team and the wife thought he was my favorite player. So she buys me a jersey and his fan club hat for Christmas. (we were living in Hawaii at the time). I sport all this dumb Eagles jazz to hotel where there was Pro Bowl parties and whatnot.

Rental pulls up. Westbrook, Cribbs, and Hester get out. The 2 say whats up and Westbrook keeps walking. Lol, i'm the ONLY dude standing there waiting on a cab. I turn around head back down to the outdoor bar. As i am walking over to ask for ink on said jersey, he proceeds to facepalm a dude and tells him no auto or photos for his son. I look at Cribbs and he has this look on his face, like did that just happen??

I took off the jersey and left it in the floor. I had never seen such a jackwad move and i wasnt about to support that clown another minute.

I've heard a few rare moments when BW was nice but after i witnessed it in person, nah...not for this collector.

Morale of story...be prepared .

Yea man! I have had plenty of encounters with Bwest and all of them seem to end in disappointment. When the Eagles use to have their carnival i spent when he was in his prime to do big things, his tickets would go for on ebay for like 150 bucks. One year i actually had the nerve to buy one for a scalping price and he was a complete d*ck!

It was the last time slot and i was the last one in line. I ask him how he is doing, doesn't say a word. I try to shake his hand doesnt move. I ask him if i can get a pic with him and just ignores me. The security guard moves me along and he has his publicist there handing out a flyer to his website. Like seriously! He couldn't say a single word to the last person in his last. And worst off he signs my helmet BW36.

Plus radio events, would act same way and only would sign radio 8x10 merchandise. Prob slim to none he signs at the game. Prob have to dish out the 75 bucks to meet him when he does his paid signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't laugh but I'd be interested in Matthews

Jtbruds-You get my message?

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 months ago i would have been falling all over myself to get a roy ticket, but no more haha!

Looks like he, papelbon and chooch will be the hotest seats in town!

Page 182 of 556 FirstFirst ... 82132172179180181182183184185192232282 ... LastLast