Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 49 of 556 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051525999149549 ... LastLast

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

December 10 at bucks tech
    Ben Rivera

93 phils starting pitcher

$15 per iten
    free inscriptions

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Hason Avant at Miller's Ale House in Langhorne on Monday
    Derrick Landri at Chickie's on the Blvd on Tuesday
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hason Avant at Miller's Ale House in Langhorne on Monday
    Derrick Landri at Chickie's on the Blvd on Tuesday

Is anybody going and willing to get Avant for me at this signing? I'm looking to get a rookie card signed. I'd pay for your time and the card!

Let me know and thanks in advance

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Brian Propp and Kerry Huffman tonight 6-7 adelphias in deptford
    Last edited by jtbruds9; 11-21-2011 at 01:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

chad hall 5-6 chickies and petes south philly radio show, Lesean Mccoy 6-7 chickies south philly radio show, Trevor laws chickies blvd 7-8, clay harbour 7-8 chickies bordentown

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

Danny watkins chickes egg harbour radio show tomorow night

BANNED

Country

Anyone willing to get me any 8x10s done for the Eagles signings @ Chickies and Petes?

SCF Rewards
    Country

shady

went to the reid/mccoy thing in south philly tonight. Don't bother wasting your time on shady- he was being a real jerk about signing because that loser of a fat security guard for the eagles was there yelling at him not to sign.

I got REALLY lucky tonight though- I will post a detailed report shortly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had a pretty epic night tonight. My fiance rarely goes graphing with me, but she always kinda liked Andy Reid because he is so comical-looking on the sidelines so she agreed to go with me to his radio show tonight @ chickies and petes in South Philly.

His guest was Chad Hall, and it was hosted by Ike Reese. We got Ike Reese and Chad Hall on an Eagles 8x10 and we got another photo of Chad Hall

We also got Merrill Reese hanging around the bar

We got Andy Reid to sign the cover of Philadelphia magazine with him and Charlie on it, and also to sign my Eagles team photo 8x10

And then, the magic happened. Shady McCoy rolled in for his 6:00pm show. He was accompanied by that fat jerk-off Eagles security guard that tells people not to sign. He told us at the start that shady would not sign, and at each commercial break Shady would go to sign and then he would say "Shady- get up from the table now!" and he would- really horrible stuff.

So anyways Shady would go back and sit at the VIP table with Chad Hall and Mike Kafka far away from the crowd.

My fiance is 23 years old but she looks young like a teenager, so she went up to the host of the show, Ike Reese, former player- and put on the "sad girl" routine and was like "Mr. Reese could you please bring in this magazine for Mr. McCoy to sign?"

He took the magazine, brought it back to the VIP table, and he signed it. Many people behind us seemed pretty annoyed, but man am I happy. She is a keeper isn't she?

He signed our official game program with him on the cover:

So I had a pretty epic night, but I don't think I'll waste my time with Shady again. I think the reason that the security guard is such a jerk is that the same 5-6 dealers are at the front of the freaking line EVERY SINGLE WEEK at all of these things.

Great night!

SCF Rewards
    Country

bettman and snider at a rink opening today

#MayorMichaelNutter #Flyers' #EdSnider and #NHL's #GaryBettman cut ribbon on refurbished #LauraSimsSkatehouse at 4 p.m. today in Cobbs Creek

Page 49 of 556 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051525999149549 ... LastLast