Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 51 of 556 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151551 ... LastLast

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Going to be a busy night for me. Going to lindros/leclair than read/harry z and if I have time JVr/giroux

SCF Rewards
    Country

no advance tixs... that sucks. oh well, i'm planing on taking the day off to head down with my wife. already have my mom lined up to watch my kids :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Going to be a busy night for me. Going to lindros/leclair than read/harry z and if I have time JVr/giroux

i think its gonna be tough to do anything more than lindros and leclair. carls cards has a "contact us" thing on their website. I sent them a message saying they should think about having the read/harry z at granite run. they will get a ton of walk up if they do. plus people you like you and me will be guaranteed to make both. if you think thats a good idea, send them a message :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

from twitter:

Bernieparent Bernie Parent

I will be signing at BC Sports at the king of Prussia Mall Saturday November 26 from 1 pm to 3 pm www.bcsports.com

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

i think its gonna be tough to do anything more than lindros and leclair. carls cards has a "contact us" thing on their website. I sent them a message saying they should think about having the read/harry z at granite run. they will get a ton of walk up if they do. plus people you like you and me will be guaranteed to make both. if you think thats a good idea, send them a message :)

Thats not a bad idea at all. Ill call Carl later today and ask him about it. I know he has done signings at granite run with Poppel in the past. Only thing I see possibly hurting him would be the price. Charging $35 to get Read and Harry Z vs $25 to get Lindros and Leclair may be tough for the average person just there to get Lindros/Lelair to understand but it would still be better for business than to try to go up against that signing on the same night and only a few minutes away. I think if im towards the front of the line I can make both signings. If not ill call Carls and see if I can order. I feel bad for the guys having the JVR/Giroux signing that night. I think its there first signing and the Lindros/Leclair will have to hurt them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

anyone been to one of those eagles/peco events at home depot recently? i went to the first one when it was just quick and carmichael but i've heard other names mentioned on the radio. thinking of hitting one of the two remaining dates if troy vincent will actually be at any of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I haven't been to one, but Vincent is supposed to be at the one in Fairless Hills the Saturday.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think the bigger names are a come-on. I've been to a few of them and it's been only quick and Carmichael. The others always conveniently "can't make it." I need Vincent for an item but I'm not holding my breath on him ever showing.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country

Happy Thanksgiving to all

SCF Rewards
    Country

you too man...

EDIT: and everyone else here...

Page 51 of 556 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101151551 ... LastLast