Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 538 of 556 FirstFirst ... 38438488528535536537538539540541548 ... LastLast
Results 5,371 to 5,380 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've heard revere is as nice as they come, and a guy I know who booked him for a paid signing last year said he expects that revere will sign anything.

The only problem? I don't have a ride :(

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've heard revere is as nice as they come, and a guy I know who booked him for a paid signing last year said he expects that revere will sign anything.

The only problem? I don't have a ride :(

From experience, I can confirm that statement. When he was here last season in OH, he was one of the nicest players I have ever met. Signed down the line, talked with fans, and also signed multiples.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not that I expect anything in return for posting links, but if someone could find it in their hearts to find a way to get me from center city to cottman ave on Monday, I'd be eternally grateful.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not that I expect anything in return for posting links, but if someone could find it in their hearts to find a way to get me from center city to cottman ave on Monday, I'd be eternally grateful.

I wouldn't be able to get you a ride, but I could try and get something signed for you. Did you want to get a ROMLB signed? I could get one for you and you can just pay me for the ball at the Phillies Phestival when I see you down there. I would of course give you the ball there.

Or if they are handing out stuff like at MCW or Foles, I could get that signed for free and give it to you at the phestival.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks, but I already have a signed ROMLB that a friend got me. For me, part of the fun is meeting the player, so I "need him" in my collection in that I've never gotten him myself. Unfortunately, you getting him for me doesn't help me there. I do appreciate the offer though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Septa? There is a bus that goes right near the store

SCF Rewards
    Country

It takes too long from when I get off work though I think. I can't leave until around 4, I'm sure it's at least an hour on the bus.

SCF Rewards
    Country

phils ticket discount for this weekend upcoming:

Blue Cross Broad Street Run Phillies Ticket Package
    The Phillies are offering a special ticket package to see the Phillies take on the Washington Nationals at Citizens Bank Park during the Race Weekend. Details of the ticket packages include:

Friday, May 2nd at 7:05 pm- Buy one, get one free on tickets $38 and under

Saturday, May 3rd at 7:05 pm- Buy one, get one free on tickets $38 and under

Sunday, May 4th at 3:05 pm- $4.00 discount per ticket on best available seats. Join the Phillies for StubHub Mother’s Appreciation Day, as women 15 and older will receive a Phillies Derby Hat.
    If you would like to take advantage of the exclusive ticket offers, please visit the following link: www.phillies.com/broadstreetrun - Use Log In Password: BSR

SCF Rewards
    Country

Desean Jackson's Softball game in Maryland is June 7th... for VIP its $100 bucks it includes autograph session...

Right now its him, Larry Fitzgerald, Jermichael Finley,Steve Smith (Baltimore Ravens), DeAngelo Hall (Washington Redskins), Tyrod Taylor (Baltimore Ravens), Josh Morgan (Chicago Bears), Bruce Campbell (Carolina Panthers)

https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/B...ventID=111726#

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks like I have a ride to Revere! If anyone is going (Eddie) do you have an extra card or 8x10 that I could buy off of you? I am not sure I want to get a ball done.

Page 538 of 556 FirstFirst ... 38438488528535536537538539540541548 ... LastLast