Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tutall

tutall

tutall,
    I'll trade you some of my Lamar Odom's, Andre Miller and Steve Francis (thought you said you collected the last two, let me know if not) for your Shane Battier Hoops Hot Prospects GU. LMK. Thanks!

Tim

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    You know you should use the PM feature to send him a personal message rather than making a whole new post for him.

Next time I will, I'm so used to Topps.com where people do it, that I forgot to just PM or reply to another of his topics for it.

Tim

sorry i just traded the battier two days ago.....dang it sounds nice though....i got a bunch ot t-mac if you are interested in them....i have kind of turned from collecting player recently though (in the last couple days) and am trying to collect sets from UD MVP....trying to complete subsets and regular sets of a bunch of years....also i need a lot in 2002 topps baseball

Cool. No thanks on the Tracy McGradys. What did you get for the Battier? I needed that card badly for my set, oh well. Thanks anyway.

Tim

Originally posted by tutall
    sorry i just traded the battier two days ago.....dang it sounds nice though....i got a bunch ot t-mac if you are interested in them....i have kind of turned from collecting player recently though (in the last couple days) and am trying to collect sets from UD MVP....trying to complete subsets and regular sets of a bunch of years....also i need a lot in 2002 topps baseball
    What are you looking for in 02 Topps baseball? I may be able to help.

i got a kirk haston SPx rookie 2 color jersey/auto and a couple t-mac inserts...it was great for me since i collect former IU players....my list for 02 baseball is to large to list...i have about 45 percent of it...if you would trade a large lot of them for some players i have i would do that.....lmk

I have a few IU player rookies - do you want any? I collect Kirk Haston too, and former Stanford players.

Tim

i have a couple kobe's but they are just regular ones like 97-98 CC , 99-00 Metal, 96-97 CC (RC)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast