Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2010/11 Panini Dominion Hockey 6 Box Casebreak

I have a 6 box case in hand.

This will be a 10 slots break hence pick 1 thru 10 snake draft style. Unlike most group breaks if you pick first for the first half of the case you will pick last in the second half of the case. Hence you will get something good either way. While the middle picks will get to feast on a lot of nice mid range stuff before it's picked over.

2010/11 Panini Dominion

So divided between 10 slots, the break down is $214.00. Shipping will be at a later date so as I am sure some will want to send signature confirmation. I will ship to the Canada or U.S. (will even include shipping internationally if folks outside of North America wish to participate). I will put all pulls in soft sleeves and top loaders with them being secured in a team bag or two in a bubblemailer. I know some might want other method besides toploaders hence why I not priced the shipping and handling so we can allow each member to state how they would like it packed.

I want to offer this up as a fun site-wide low cost break. Better yet no one will get last pick in this break as well since two breaks will be combined into one!

Configuration: 6 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 8 cards per pack. = 48 hits

Box Break
    - Six hits per pack (at least three autographs!), along with two base cards, subsets or parallels numbered to 199 or fewer!
    - At least one hard-signed Rookie Card per box!

Case Break
    It's like AM radio in the '60s...the hits keep comin'!
    - 20 hard-signed/patch Rookie Cards #'d to just 99 copies or fewer...falling at least one per case!
    - 80 hard-signed Rookie Cards #'d to 199 or fewer, falling at least seven per case!

HIGHLIGHTS
    The Biggest release of the year promises the most dazzling hits you've ever seen!

Peerless Patches
    Look for Dual and Quad versions featuring the choicest patch swatches from hockey's greatest stars of yesterday and today! Duals are limited to 25 copies or fewer... Quads are limited to 10 copies or fewer...and both are presented in spectacular booklet form to highlight the meaty cuts and brash colours!

Engravatures
    They wouldn't let us cut up the Stanley Cup, so we did the next best thing! Each card boasts a piece of silver, engraved with the name of a Cup winner just like it is on hockey's holy chalice! Chase one of the 10 copies of Sidney Crosby, Martin Brodeur, Steve Yzerman, Jonathan Toewsand others!

Nifty 50
    One of the hobby's most famous insert names is back...and way better than before! This set features hard-signed autographs of the elite snipers who have separated themselves from the merely great by topping the 50-goal mark in a single season. Look for Steven Stamkos, Cam Neely,
    Guy Lafleur, Jeremy Roenickand more, numbered to just 50 copies!

Brass Bonanza
    Nothing's hotter in hockey merchandising than the Hartford Whalers, and this set captures the legends of that late, lamented franchise in all their hard-signed glory! Ron Francis, Brendan Shanahan, Bobby Hull and many more, each numbered to 50 copies or fewer!

Tape To Tape Autographs
    We couldn't slip a signed stick into your case, so we did the next best thing by having stars sign the actual tape sliced from their game-used lumber! Mario Lemieux, Patrick Roy, Alex Ovechkinand Mark Messier are found in this stellar insert, with each card numbered to 20 copies or fewer!

Kindest Cuts
    You like 1/1 cut signatures?
    You won't believe the roster of hockey legends we've compiled for this set!

Pen Pals
    We've brought together some of hockey's greatest to sign with one, two or three of their closest friends! Look for Duals Joe Sakicand Steve Yzerman, numbered to 50 copies or fewer. Triples feature combos like Taylor Hall, Jordan Eberleand Magnus Paajarviand are numbered to 25 copies or fewer! And imagine pulling a Quad featuring Don Cherry, Terry O'Reilly, John Wensinkand Bobby Schmautz, numbered to just five! Also look for Black 1/1 parallels of each card!

Members in the break (Paid):
    trapstar92 (paid)
    puckfrmcali (paid)
    trask7 (paid)
    mikpaq77 (paid)
    goku2006a (paid)
    England (Paid)
    kevhead20 (paid)
    korpkaos (paid)
    sylvain9903 (paid)
    Doniceage (paid)
    Last edited by doniceage; 10-11-2011 at 06:00 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See trapstar92's Items on eBay

When are you needing payment by? I would like a slot but probably wouldn't be able to pay until Wednesday or Thursday.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See b_to_the_rizzo's Items on eBay

I am in. Please pm your PP address.

Thanks
    Brad

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

When are you needing payment by? I would like a slot but probably wouldn't be able to pay until Wednesday or Thursday.

I am in. Please pm your PP address.

Thanks
    Brad

Pm coming to both of you.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (114) Hobby Insider
    Country
    See PUCKFRMCALI's Items on eBay

I'm in again don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See trapstar92's Items on eBay

Count me in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikrac39's Items on eBay

Ok, I'm a glutton for punishment! Count me in again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hiker777's Items on eBay

I am down again.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ok, I'm a glutton for punishment! Count me in again.

Just post a trade between you and I and I will send the paypal information if you do not have it already. Hopefully, we hit something larger than a Kadri this time.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

count me in too

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast