Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone deal with Ebay seller Wowzzer??

I won a hogan 1/1 auto from him almost a month ago. I paid right away and he charged me $25 for postage. I got no tracking number or customs number. He takes ages to reply to any messages and comes across as arrogant.
    i just checked his feedback and he has got like 50+ negative feedbacks in the last 12 months (alot for cards not being sent out)
    I got this card for a good price so I assume he wasnt happy with the price and simply wont send it out, forcing me to file a claim and jumping through hoops to get a refund.
    anyone here ever deal with him?? i thought ebay seller cocean was the only ™™™™™™ bag out there selling wrestling cards and not sending them..........

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dealt with that seller many times and never had a problem. Man your being charged $25 postage???

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

That sucks man.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah man $25 for postage and no tracking!!!! Just got a reply from another disappointed customer, he saids he ordered a whole lot of sealed packs of cards but they were all pierced to check out hits. he wasnt happy.
    Look the guy has 99% positive feedback but that still doesnt hide his shady side.
    I just hate getting shafted.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just read one of his auctions and here are his shipping times.

RegionShipping TimeDelivery Time From Receipt of PaymentUnited States3-9 daysWithin 2 weeksCanada7-20 daysWithin 4 weeksInternational14-30 daysWithin 5 weeks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

$25 for postage doesn't even make any sense. international express which is very fast is $30. priority small box is $13. priority medium box is like $40.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

I dealt with him a few years back with no problems...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See giambomb4's Items on eBay

ive dealt wit the alot thats b4 there first account got closed n i nvr had a prob...after that when they opened the new account ive nvr dealt wit them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just read one of his auctions and here are his shipping times.

RegionShipping TimeDelivery Time From Receipt of PaymentUnited States3-9 daysWithin 2 weeksCanada7-20 daysWithin 4 weeksInternational14-30 daysWithin 5 weeks

yeah ive read that goblin, but when you pay $25 and dont get a straight answer it gets frustrating.
    but after checking his feedback comments yesterday i am officially worried.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just open the dispute to get your money back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast