Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (89)
    Country
    Cincinnati Bengals New York Rangers NULL

FTW until about a few hours later. As we all know, every volcano has to erupt sometime.

Comes in hot, goes out hot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For drink, i like drinking Hawain fruit punch. I since i started my diet, i drink either the light mix with water, or the sugar free one.

Food: i CANNOT go more than a few days without eating buffalo wings. Everytime i go to a new restaurant, if they have wings, i HAVE to try them.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (89)
    Country

Food: i CANNOT go more than a few days without eating buffalo wings. Everytime i go to a new restaurant, if they have wings, i HAVE to try them.

That's a good rule.

BANNED

Country
    See lindat32's Items on eBay

For drink, i like drinking Hawain fruit punch. I since i started my diet, i drink either the light mix with water, or the sugar free one.

How can you be on a diet and be eating chicken wings, they are some of the most unhealthiest foods for you. And if on a diet you should stay away from sugar free drinks, they are terrible for the body, anything with aspartame or sucrose is a no no. Its better to drink things sweetened naturally.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How can you be on a diet and be eating chicken wings, they are some of the most unhealthiest foods for you. And if on a diet you should stay away from sugar free drinks, they are terrible for the body, anything with aspartame or sucrose is a no no. Its better to drink things sweetened naturally.

Well, as odd as it may sound, i've lost 35 lbs in just over 3 months.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Mt. Dew: Voltage...I guess you could say I'm addicted to it. Need to get off that, and soda in general, but I don't see that happening.

Quitting soda was actually easy for me. I drank 1-2 cans every day, and then just stopped. Haven't had any soda at all since last December

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

My food vice is Boston creme donuts,I used to go thru a dozen with alot of skim milk,thank goodness none of the donut shops where I live carry them,and no I'm not fat I weigh 160 pounds.

My drink vice,Samuel adams honey lager.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (89)
    Country

My food vice is Boston creme donuts,I used to go thru a dozen with alot of skim milk .... and no I'm not fat I weigh 160 pounds.

I hate you.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Trolling- 5 point infraction for you

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Most people do,my eating habits are pretty bad,But Robert I have a feeling you'll like me in about 3 days.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast