Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Your thoughts on Cain's latest remark?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...er.html?r=news

He just went from my 'neutral' list to the list with Bachmann- 'would be a disastrous president'

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

According to most religions homosexuality is a sin. To say that is not wrong. To believe what your religion teaches is not wrong. Just like some have the right to believe that homosexuality is a natural thing others have the right to think it is wrong or a sin. It's called freedom of choice.

As far as I am concerned he solidified his position as GOP front runner.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

According to most religions homosexuality is a sin. To say that is not wrong. To believe what your religion teaches is not wrong. Just like some have the right to believe that homosexuality is a natural thing others have the right to think it is wrong or a sin. It's called freedom of choice.

Is there such thing as freedom of choice in religion? Isn't that a contradiction in itself?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See intimadator2007's Items on eBay

I have to agree with him, That's the way I was raised . As do 66% of the people who have voted in the poll.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

I have to agree with him, That's the way I was raised . As do 66% of the people who have voted in the poll.

But just because you was raised a certain way doesn't mean that it's right...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

since most republican candidates feel the same i would think he earned some ground with this ""I can have an issue or opinion without it being a directive on the nation."

he was referring to abortion but still a good bipartisan attitude you would think

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Boy, I know I have to wake up every morning and decide whether or not I want to be gay that day. Ridiculous.

I've never understood the "homosexuality is a choice" argument. None of my gay friends "chose" to be gay, they just were. I'm a redhead. I was born that way. I could choose to dye my hair or shave my head, but at the end of the day, I was born to be a redhead. Some people are simply born to be gay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Boy, I know I have to wake up every morning and decide whether or not I want to be gay that day. Ridiculous.

I've never understood the "homosexuality is a choice" argument. None of my gay friends "chose" to be gay, they just were. I'm a redhead. I was born that way. I could choose to dye my hair or shave my head, but at the end of the day, I was born to be a redhead. Some people are simply born to be gay.

Exactly. Maybe tomorrow I will be gay, just for the day? Back to normal Saturday, or course.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Using Christianity as an example.... If God created him/her, why is it a sin for them to live their life? So much for 'Love your enemies'.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Using Christianity as an example.... If God created him/her, why is it a sin for them to live their life? So much for 'Love your enemies'.

Psst, maybe the bible might be full of spam and it was really written by man to set rules?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast