Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

id love to get them all from you- and thanks for the scans of the rest of your collection- those are cool- I love vintage so much more than modern, I just dont have the patience to collect vintage- hunting for a card for years (or longer) sometimes drives me too crazy- although Im thinking of totally switching over.

I may have to buy a few at a time, instead of all at once, finances dont quite allow for a 70.00 purchase all at once- but if you dont mind holding them for me, I can buy a few at a time as I get paid, and as I sell off stuff on feebay and here. If thats cool, please let me know and we can figure out prices on each, and I can start grabbing them!
    Ed

Ed if you want I can price them lowest to high and go from there or you can agree to send me 70.00 in the next 30 days and I will hold them all.
    I am easy to work with,just ask the other guys ;)
    I have cards I am holding off on putting up for Sportsking as i know he will eventually pick them up.
    I try to work with those who need it and it's all for fun for me, not extra cash. Whatever I sell goes into buying more,literally :)

Per Cigars
    I collect Cigar Boxes and i have a Rocky Patel 1992 still rolled and sealed on the shelf ;) I have Humidors from the 1750's and 1880's. I have boxes and bags of sealed, vintage pipe tobacco and..... I intend to grow and make my own Cigars next year :)

I mean,there is NO other card hobby that allows you to go as far as this does. My most fun is getting bad cards, covered in glue and paper and restoring them with care and water :)
    One day I will learn the art of RIce Paper restoration,then there will be no bounds....well...except sudden death !! :P

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@rtghobbies

If ya dont mind pricing low-high, that would be awesome!
    Thanks
    Ed

Ed if you want I can price them lowest to high and go from there or you can agree to send me 70.00 in the next 30 days and I will hold them all.
    I am easy to work with,just ask the other guys ;)
    I have cards I am holding off on putting up for Sportsking as i know he will eventually pick them up.
    I try to work with those who need it and it's all for fun for me, not extra cash. Whatever I sell goes into buying more,literally :)

Per Cigars
    I collect Cigar Boxes and i have a Rocky Patel 1992 still rolled and sealed on the shelf ;) I have Humidors from the 1750's and 1880's. I have boxes and bags of sealed, vintage pipe tobacco and..... I intend to grow and make my own Cigars next year :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ok
    3.00ea

5.00ea

7.00ea

My scans do not do the cards justice as it picks up every micro-dot of dity,shadows from card height,etc, but I would rather there be nothing not seen than someone assume one thing,get a card and it have an imperfection that would have influenced a purchase and have problems.

I am dealing mostly with newer collectors but I have had "old-timers" contact me via email ( I run a forum where I am the only member and I list higher end cards for people to view and contact me) and they are VERY picky when looking at a card they want to buy and have graded for a set.

Being #1 on PSA or SGC is a BIG thing to a lot of people and every little iota of imperfection has to be disclosed to them or you have 1 pissed off 60-80 year old man who will never even utter your name again if they feel you were Micky Mouse with them :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Actually it was 60.00 dlvd not 70.00
    Sorry for the bad math

BTW
    According to the Cartophilic society,the average age, as of 2010, of collectors in this end of the hobby is 61
    I intend to skew that number for 2012 ;:)

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey Sportz

Claymore $20.00
    Russian Axe 12.00
    Revolver 25.00
    Lance 15.00

65.00 dlvd
    I am loosing on the Lance as I paid more, but I dropped the revolver price. It's that one i got and the guy sold me as Damaged and I was able to easily remove the paper/Glue off the back and making it a G/VG from a Fair

Let me know buddy. I wasn't sure if you were going to go for this set or I would have went directly to you
    You got all my wishes on building it. That is an uphill battle for sure.

Also, picked up an Ace of Spades down in Dalton :P

Are you willing to sell the Ace? Let me know, thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I gotta go pick it up tomorrow,will let you know then

SCF Rewards
    Country

I gotta go pick it up tomorrow,will let you know then

OK. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

just checking back in- working on rounding up paypal to get the whole lot, if I dont manage, Ill still take a few in a couple days
    Thanks!
    Ed

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not a problem
    They are yours. Already fended off 2 inquires :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

lol! thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast