Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: TTM Contests and Idea

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTM Contests and Idea

I was thinking that the TTM side needs a kick to it. I was thinking, since I have access to some of these addresses that sites like SCN and ST don't have, I was willing to help post some of them on here. Not all...but some.

Maybe hold a contest or reward members for trying out new TTM addresses that have no verifications like: 50 CCs for verifying an address by scanning the envelope and the item they received.

I'd even venture and this maybe a long shot but provide addresses for a particular subject like:

1978 NFL Draft 1st Round Picks
    1985 San Francisco Giants Team
    1983 Atlanta Hawks Team
    Famous People who lives in New Hampshire

I might not be able to provide all since quite a few of these athletes have no stability, especially when it comes to NFL & NBA Players.

SCF Rewards
    Country

P.S. Here's an example of addresses I have that other sites don't have:

Sandy Koufax (Please don't ask for the address. If you have it, google and you'll see this.)

Roy Jones Jr. (Notice the Chicken on the gates)
    Last edited by Nasty_Boy; 11-01-2011 at 10:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's the one I've got for Koufax too

BANNED

Country

Same with me

SCF Rewards
    Country

pretty sure I've used that Koufax and it RTS'ed like everything else. It's not some huge secret anymore...