Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qball0730's Items on eBay

Card Experts I need your help !!!

Does anyone have any idea what a 2002 Playoff MVP Contenders Autographed card #MVP-10 of Ahman Green is worth.. I am thinking about purchasing one and I cannot find it's price anywhere...I'm relatively new to collecting after a 15 yr break so I don't even know if this is even a good brand of card, to me it looks like a really nice card but I'm not sure what kind of value these cards hold....If anyone could help me I would really appreciate it....Thanks

Here is the link to the auction if it helps....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...719259721&rd=1

:BGray you don't need to give me a point for this post, I have already posted it once in the football card forum, Not trying to get points just trying to find out this cards worth...Thanks

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

Hi Qball,
    I posted in the other forum, but I believe it is worth $50 (Iggy originally said it and I agree with him fully). It is certified and as Iggy said,and I agree, $50 is reasonable, in my opinion.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Originally posted by stkmtimo
    Hi Qball,
    I posted in the other forum, but I believe it is worth $50 (Iggy originally said it and I agree with him fully). It is certified and as Iggy said,and I agree, $50 is reasonable, in my opinion.

Tim

I think it'll go for more than $50, but if your question was to really find out if it was worth it to open bidding, then I would.

It also never hurts to ask the sller what he thinks it's worth. You might not get a totally honest answer, but you'll get a ballpark figure if the guys dealt in these before.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

I agree. Sometimes the seller will BS, but in many cases he'll provide you with an honest answer.

Tim

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See qball0730's Items on eBay

Ya I tried asking him, he emailed me that there isn't a price available due to scarcity. so I'll probably just throw out a number and if I don't get it oh well I can buy some etopps IPO's next week with that money LOL!!!