Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

More stuff added...

Went to the Mcnabb signing at Sports Vault and was awesome and painless! Had him sign my authentic helmet with Westbrook already on it.

And Added more 8x10s in a trade with Jtruds

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Trust me i know there are a lot of fakes. Bought from people i trust and i know that go to a lot of the shows and do private signings since they are dealers and do consignments with other people and companies. But appreciate the concern and you are entitled to your opinion but I know these are authentic and in a few weeks will be getting them authenticated.

I really do hope I'm wrong and they're authentic. Let me know the results when you take them to PSA.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really do hope I'm wrong and they're authentic. Let me know the results when you take them to PSA.

Thanks man! I appreciate you looking out! I should know this weekend as JSA is coming only like 1.5 hours away.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Added a few non-Eagles items.

Got a Emmitt Smith auto full size helmet with PSA/DNA COA. I know these are normally sketchy and some people don't trust them too much but i got the helmet for Schwartz Memorablia which host all the big shows in Chicago and have had Emmitt at their shows in the past and had PSA at their shows to certify items signed by their autograph guest.

And in a deal with someone on here got this Ray Rice jersey that he got signed at training camp...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got a few more non Eagles items

LB Brandon Spikes Patriots Mini with JSA

and I know this one is real... from Mounted Memories, Brady FS Replica

And im so excited in the next couple of weeks to get this HUGE Eagle PC item in! Ill wait to say when I post the pics but im so excited to get it!
    Last edited by DnMcnabb5; 01-26-2013 at 12:07 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SO PUMPED TO FINALLY GET THIS IN! I was excited when I got my Trent Cole Game Worn Jersey and then got it signed but now got some more game used items!

Got autograph Game worn Gloves by Desean Jackson that was used vs the Vikings in 2010

AND I GOT THIS!!!! AUTOGRAPH GAME WORN DESEAN JACKSON JERSEY VS THE VIKINGS AND THE GIANTS IN 2010!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also got this by winning a contest from Pristine Auctions....

Larry Fitzgerald auto footballl

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another great item! luckily i bought this prior to them winning the super bowl!

Ray Lewis autograph replica helmet! PSA/DNA

SCF Rewards
    Country

Didn't get anything signed but met Eagles RB Duce Staley today at a signing thanks to Philly4for4 for helping me out! Here is the pic!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A few more things added....

Eagles PC item. Got a WR Tommy McDonald Custom Stat Jersey

Some none Eagles stuff....

Ray Rice FS Replica Helmet from Absolute Authentic Autographs. I know there is a company with a AAA intials that had a bad track record. I have bought a few things from this company and got it certified and passed.... Also checked reviews and got a lot of positive feedback

and got this 2x Super Bowl Champs sig... certified by Steiner

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast