Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite autograph??

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Up till this past few days my favorite was Joe Paterno.
    Now my favorite TTM.
    Zach thomas
    Added an inscription

Favorite other non TTM.
    as soon as i saw it i had to have it . To date so far my only gmae worn jersey.... i will get more

SCF Rewards
    Country

My favorite IP is the 2011-2012 Baylor men's basketball team which includes Perry Jones III, Quincy Miller, and Quincy Acy

favorite TTM's are Matt Barkley and Nate Archibald

SCF Rewards
    Country

My favorite is a Peyton Manning signed Photo TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See laurel3049's Items on eBay

Ted Williams IP signed bat

Apparently Ted signing bats was a rarity, because his son typically did not allow it if it wasn't paid for, but here's how I managed. I am from a town next to Hernando, FL, where Ted lived up until his death, and where Ted Williams Museum was located before it was split up and moved to Tropicana Field and Boston. Well another local celebrity from our county is Mike Hampton. In 1999, right after just losing out on the Cy Young to Randy Johnson, the museum threw and event for Mike which they dubbed Mike Hampton Day. Mike was there greeting fans and gave a small speech and signed for everyone, and then Ted showed up. He was wheeled in on a wheelchair, greeting fans and congratulating Mike. He didn't sign much as he was wheeled back to his Suburban, but I waited by the door with my bat, and after he was helped into the truck, he rolled down his window and grabbed my bat and signed it. I think he only signed maybe 1 or 2 more things before they drove off.

I've met Ted a few times (see my bucket) at various events in the area, and he often came out to mine and my brothers' little league games, but I think this one was definitely my favorite autograph, despite being signed in a fine tip sharpie pen. I honestly don't know a single person who has gotten Ted to sign a bat IP.

BANNED

Country

For me,
    IP: AP rookie card.
    TTM: Shaq (I don't do much TTMing)

BANNED

Country

Mine is my Favre auto 1/4 dual game used NFL shields on card! Don't know how to post it on site but it's in my bucket!

SCF Rewards
    Country

this one is great. i like "2007 all star final vote...3rd place!"

i think my favorite is this curt schilling ball. not sure why, i just like the way his sig looks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry for So Many! lol

IP:

TTM:

"Handed Down From Pops":

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ted Williams IP signed bat

Apparently Ted signing bats was a rarity, because his son typically did not allow it if it wasn't paid for, but here's how I managed. I am from a town next to Hernando, FL, where Ted lived up until his death, and where Ted Williams Museum was located before it was split up and moved to Tropicana Field and Boston. Well another local celebrity from our county is Mike Hampton. In 1999, right after just losing out on the Cy Young to Randy Johnson, the museum threw and event for Mike which they dubbed Mike Hampton Day. Mike was there greeting fans and gave a small speech and signed for everyone, and then Ted showed up. He was wheeled in on a wheelchair, greeting fans and congratulating Mike. He didn't sign much as he was wheeled back to his Suburban, but I waited by the door with my bat, and after he was helped into the truck, he rolled down his window and grabbed my bat and signed it. I think he only signed maybe 1 or 2 more things before they drove off.

I've met Ted a few times (see my bucket) at various events in the area, and he often came out to mine and my brothers' little league games, but I think this one was definitely my favorite autograph, despite being signed in a fine tip sharpie pen. I honestly don't know a singe person who has gotten Ted to sign a bat IP.

thats really cool i live in hernando great story

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rick Volk TTM
    Sam fuld, mike alsott Ip
    Last edited by RJ53; 12-09-2011 at 01:18 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast