Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Left beckett!!

eddycurryfan2

Lightbulb Left beckett!!

Hi im new here. I just moved here from the beckett message boards and all I have to say is this is much better. beckett has no moderators what so ever. Hi I hope to meet some nice ppl here and maybe work some trades.:D

2. SCC Fall 2017
    Welcome to SCF and I hope you enjoy your stay. If you ever need anything, just PM one of us Mods!

Welcome! alot of people leave Beckett and are here, you might know some of them..
    Well, happy trading and if you need anything, Just pm one of us mods,,Later, JE

Welcome aboard!

BTW, whats wrong with Beckett(dont know anything about it, just asking)?

great site, welcome
    i got some great garnett stuff
    lmk what high end autos you have

eddycurryfan2
    Pm sent.

Hey Eddy. I saw the link in your sig on Beckett so I am gonna see how this site is compared to Beckett.

Well see ya around.

eddycurryfan2 ...

welcome to our board

we have quite a few Moderators (myself being one), and we are all active daily to ban folks who are a detriment to this board.

Lots of friendly traders. Should you ever conduct an expensive trade with someone (you, of course, have to determine what price is expensive for you)..... send me a PM of that trader.

I keep a list of bad traders, and don't want you to get screwed.
    I will not however release the record publicly; but if you inquire about a specific trade, I will do my best to help you out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast