Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cademm2's Items on eBay

MMA Glove Autos For Sale/Trade

Ok, there was a misunderstanding on my part apparently. When he was describing the gloves to me I was told they were purchased at the event. I didnt realize he meant the blank gloves, which were being sold kind of for kids and a novelty item. He then had a friend who goes to more events than him get them signed. Once again i have learned another valuable lesson in the hobby of asking every question.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sirnosedevoidof's Items on eBay

These gloves were purchased at a UFC event by a vendor inside arena. The gloves are lightweight and made for autos. Sorry about pics, scanner was giving me problems with coming out dark.

Matt Serra
    http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/...serraglove.jpg

Brandon Vera
    http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/...=veraglove.jpg

Frank Trigg
    http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/...triggglove.jpg

Jeremy Horn
    http://s1008.photobucket.com/albums/...=hornglove.jpg

What kinda gloves r those? Dont look very legit but dont know much about them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sirnosedevoidof's Items on eBay

Says above. More like novelty gloves and were sold inside arena at UFC events. Got them through a trade with a highly respected member of combatcardboard.com. You said you don't know very much about them, yet you had to say they don't look legit? Just because they aren't on UFC glove doesn't make them any less legit. I'm not looking for a whole lot out of them for that reason.

No I am def not an authority on gloves but by the looks of them they look like fakes? I have always been told the only merchandise sold at a UFC event is official UFC merchandise. Just surprised they would let those be sold at an event. They look like they are made out of plastic. But obviously you know more about them than I do I was just giving my opinion on what they look like visually. Good luck man

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

No I am def not an authority on gloves but by the looks of them they look like fakes? I have always been told the only merchandise sold at a UFC event is official UFC merchandise. Just surprised they would let those be sold at an event. They look like they are made out of plastic. But obviously you know more about them than I do I was just giving my opinion on what they look like visually. Good luck man

Hey cademm23, dude...I have to agree with Honkey here. Something with those gloves looks a bit off. One thing that I noticed is that almost all of the handwriting looks the same. It looks off for some reason.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am by no means an expert when it comes to this sort of thing but I will say this.I have been to 11 UFC events and have never seen anything remotely close to this being sold inside or out of the arena. They are VERY strict about what is sold and if anything has an autograph on it, They put a certified sticker on it with a # to show authenticity. JMO but there is no way in hell that the UFC would allow anything like these to be sold. I have purchased mass amounts of items at UFC events so I am pretty familiar with the ins and outs of the marketing.

I am not saying that the autos arent legit. I am not a professional grader. They could very well be. All I am saying as that the back story seems sketchy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast