Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

SCF Rewards
    Country

Never once did I say I had to get rid of them bad. Pay what, $20 or $30 each to get certified, then I would need to get $40-50 each which isn't going to happen due to quality of gloves. This discussion got started and took off. I'm glad I have given you entertainment, I know how you get bored without drama hater.

cademm23, he was actually just giving you advice for a way to move the gloves. In my opinion, if you didn't pay that much for the gloves in the first place, why waste time arguing with people to try and prove they are real?

I have serious doubts as to their authenticity. It is an opinion I am allowed to have and everyone else here as well. We are just stating our opinions and not trying to make you mad or throw your name in the gutter.

If you just read what others write without a ire of people trying to stick it to you every time, you might garner from this experience that people are trying to vouch for the integrity of this board.

I think you will be kinda hard pressed to find someone on this board who thinks those gloves are real though. Take it for what is worth, probably a learning experience. Sorry man.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cademm2's Items on eBay

You know you trying to play the victim isnt helping you image one bit yet my last comment was tryin to help you move your gloves and you being the little antagonist you are and jabbing people
    and then re editing your comments
    seems to me people were asking about the authenticty of your gloves and this is a way to solve it is it not?

The expert you claim to be, you should already know that there's no way to get money back out of gloves if have them certified because nobody is going to pay that kind of money on cheap gloves. I don't have that much into them now, but would bury myself with your suggestion so I don't feel you were trying to help. As for reediting, you will see that I tried to close down the thread to avoid all of this. I erased all my comments which some were pretty negative, and wrote thread closed, yet it wouldn't close. You are going to spin anything I do into a negative light, we have been here before. Such as when I asked advice on why one certification was so much better than another, and you got ticked and called me ungrateful for questioning you. Now it can be all about you. To take from the real truth that
    I sell fake auto's. because i have been so worried that somebody would see it. Now the whole world knows!!! LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country

cademm23, he was actually just giving you advice for a way to move the gloves. In my opinion, if you didn't pay that much for the gloves in the first place, why waste time arguing with people to try and prove they are real?

I have serious doubts as to their authenticity. It is an opinion I am allowed to have and everyone else here as well. We are just stating our opinions and not trying to make you mad or throw your name in the gutter.

If you just read what others write without a ire of people trying to stick it to you every time, you might garner from this experience that people are trying to vouch for the integrity of this board.

I think you will be kinda hard pressed to find someone on this board who thinks those gloves are real though. Take it for what is worth, probably a learning experience. Sorry man.

That was my whole point earlier steer, I tried to close thread, erased everything I had said back to them, put thread closed, and they kept on going. Now I'm getting dinged for editing my comments to cover up my lies? LOL. It's a joke how when people are not interested in something at all, they go running to it and spend hours and days investigating as to why they disagree, really? Wish I had that kind of time. People continuing to take jabs when I politely say thanks for advice, but I disagree is not something I should have to deal with. You are quick to say I take things personally, well a couple people like making personal. I was very nice and respectable of opinions, until it kept going and comments getting ruder. Why even waste time on a thread where you have no interest? And don't even say to save people from fake stuff because that's a joke.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sirnosedevoidof's Items on eBay

This is my last comment on this subject. Saving people from fake stuff is in no way a JOKE!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Insisting I am trying to sell fake stuff is a joke to ME!! People can make their own decisions and come to their own conclusions without people throwing comment after comment about thinking something is fake. If your not interested then don't comment. If you don't KNOW something is fake, don't comment. If everyone on this site can think for themselves then don't comment. Too much time wasted by people on threads they have no interest. If I thought for one sec they were fake I wouldn't have posted them on here. I know how these forums work and I expected to get some heat. Just not even close to how much I did get. If they were fake you would be able to find where I have been selling them on ebay every day. cademm2 is the name, check me out. Some con artist who signs his own gloves and has never sold one before. Ever occur to you guys that everything i have said is the truth? Rather than theory of me erasing stuff to cover up lies? LOL.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Novelty Gloves

These gloves were obtained by Cademm in a trade with me,and are most definately NOT fakes.The gloves themselves are a cheaper alternative to regular gloves,and are made for kids to mess around with,and again,as a cheaper alternative to get signed,rather then spending $60+ for real gloves.
    My friend purchased a pile of these gloves,and pays fighters to sign a certain amount of them.She then re-sells the gloves on the secondary market.
    If your not interested,then don't buy.But don't shoot your mouth off calling items fake,when you have no idea what your talking about.You weren't there when they were signed,and unless you qualify as a handwriting expert,then you have no right.
    But to question someone's integrity on a guess,is way out of line.God Bless,David James Moon.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345