Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not unless we have any 100 year old members, lol.

I always love the pics with Austin and Kopitar. Those are true collectibles! Would that stick be the centerpiece of the little guys Kopitar PC?

I assume by know Anze recognizes you guys and knows you by name now?

Awesome show and tell!

Yeah, Kopi knows us a bit.

We communicate by email and Austin just started typing his own emails so it's pretty rad seeing them converse.

Like the countless others on the board here I have been following these engaging posts for the last few years and cant help but get a smile on my face every time I stumble across one and see some outstanding acts of kindness on behalf of the players. Not to mention the fantastic experience that you get to spend with your sons.

Thanks Holden, always appreciate your kind words, we enjoy sharing all of this with you guys. I know a lot of people don;t get to see these guys away from the rink or hear more about them so I think it's neat you can all see this stuff through Austin's (and soon Blake's) eyes.

Thanks everyone else for taking the time to look and/or reply.

I think it's time to add some new cards to thread? Yes?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some of these you may, or may not have seen before but we'll throw it all in here so others who may not have seen the cards can enjoy them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gretzky_collector's Items on eBay

I still have this if Austin needs it:

SCF Rewards
    Country

Swesome collection, awesome story, awesome pictures, and being a Ducks fan i think you and Austin and your amazing stories, cards, and well everything has put a little soft spot in my heart for the Kings organization (being a ducks fan).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

Now that's how you do a S&T thread. Thanks for sharing everything with us Barrie. What an amazing collection

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

I love hearing the story every time I read it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Smile And twins!!!!!!

Bonus point whoever can tell me what that line is from?

Had this one which you saw in the initial post of this thread:

So we got this one to pair up with it:

Thank yuo everyone for your kind words. When a Ducks fan gives you props in a thread dedicated to a Kings player, you know the thread is going well.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (48)
    Country
    See pmc336699's Items on eBay

Quite possibly one of the best beer commercials, Coors Light. Unfortunately, I can't say that about the beer itself. Coors Original is far superior (as are hundreds of others, IMO). Very catchy jingle and awesome eye candy, though. Just need a hook for this thread, and I could say the same about it.

Austin sure has some stunners! Keep up the good work, boys.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (9)
    Country
    See baddaddy58's Items on eBay

Once again another great show and tell Barrie. Can't wait until Blake says his first words ; mama , dada , Taylor Hall :)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast