Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

People have complained about it with every president for generations. Why should obama be free from negative opinion?

Because it's not Obama it's his wife...

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

yeah me personally im just gettin sick of seeing him and his family at every event living the good life.The majority of us cant even afford to go to a race,game,event etc.It just gets tiresome!The people are getting fed up..I cant remember any other president who got this kind of public praise and coverage.I'm over it already i know that

This country was in bad shape way before Obama...all president's get praise and coverage where have you been? LOL!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

This country was in bad shape way before Obama...

Sad but true. The same people who created this nonsense are the main ones that are complaining that President Obama is not cleaning up their mess fast enough for their liking. SMH.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

This country was in bad shape way before Obama...all president's get praise and coverage where have you been? LOL!

i have never noticed a president taking his air force one out daily to catch every top end sporting or big stage event? where have you been? every time i turn on sportscenter there he and his family are! we can't even afford gas to put in our tanks but every time that jet takes off millions are spent.Gets old seeing this

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Everyone who voted for Bush should never complain about Obama since we went into the recession with Bush in office not Obama...Obama just got stuck trying to clean up a mess that is going to take a very long time to clean up...and don't get me started on worthless Reagan...

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

i have never noticed a president taking his air force one out daily to catch every top end sporting or big stage event? where have you been? every time i turn on sportscenter there he and his family are! we can't even afford gas to put in our tanks but every time that jet takes off millions are spent.Gets old seeing this

-P & R fashion-

Get a better job there is PLENTY out there!

Don't blame another man for you not going out there and being productive!

Am i blending in with the P & R Forum views?

P.S. ALL President's do this...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everyone who voted for Bush should never complain about Obama since we went into the recession with Bush in office not Obama...Obama just got stuck trying to clean up a mess that is going to take a very long time to clean up...and don't get me started on worthless Reagan...

he must never sleep if he's "cleaning up" because he's everywhere leaving billions in his wake to cover his air fare

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

If ya'll are ok with boing Mrs Obama don't get mad if someone boos barbra or laura bush.

I would understand a well known republican figure being booed at an event that was attended primarily by democratic supporters.

On a separate not, I have issue with any politician, of either party, who shows up at events they dont care about or support just to show that they are "one of you"

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

he must never sleep if he's "cleaning up" because he's everywhere leaving billions in his wake to cover his air fare

ALL President's do this...

SCF Rewards
    Country

ALL President's do this...

since you know everything....WHY????

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast