Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

He is still as much as apart of this country as you ... and that post was full of opinion so I'm going to take it as you just felt like saying that because that's how YOU felt.

I didn't say anyone wasn't part of the country. I said not voting and then complaining about who is in power and what they are doing is illogical.

And I don't know what you point in the rest means. Was I supposed to express someone else's opinions or how someone else felt? I am confused.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I didn't say anyone wasn't part of the country. I said not voting and then complaining about who is in power and what they are doing is illogical.

And I don't know what you point in the rest means. Was I supposed to express someone else's opinions or how someone else felt? I am confused.

You know George Carlin once said that if you vote and elect dishonest, incompentent and corrupt politicians you have no reason to complain because you are the ones who elected them into office. Therefore if you voted for bush you have no reason to complain because you were the one who created this mess.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You know George Carlin once said that if you vote and elect dishonest, incompentent and corrupt politicians you have no reason to complain because you are the ones who elected them into office. Therefore if you voted for bush you have no reason to complain because you were the one who created this mess.

The economic downturn started during Clinton's reign. The issues in Iraq can be traced back to before I was old enough to vote. The current policy of "spend until we are bankrupt" is Obama's doing.

I can complain about all of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The economic downturn started during Clinton's reign. The issues in Iraq can be traced back to before I was old enough to vote. The current policy of "spend until we are bankrupt" is Obama's doing.

I can complain about all of it.

Well if it makes you feel better I didn't vote for clinton, dole, perot and wasn't old enough to vote for the first bush (wouldn't have even if I was) so I have every right to complain just as well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Well if it makes you feel better I didn't vote for clinton, dole, perot and wasn't old enough to vote for the first bush (wouldn't have even if I was) so I have every right to complain just as well.

Complain away.

I wasn't saying that anyone doesn't have a right to free speech. Just that bashing one side and proclaiming the supperiority of another when you won't even go vote makes no sense. How can you claim your side is superior when you don't even vote for them?

How credible would I be if I said that McCain was a better option than Obama and then when asked I admitted that I didn't vote for him?

If you care enough about it to spend hours and hours and hours on a message board talking about it at least care enough to spend one hour going to the voting booth.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Complain away.

I wasn't saying that anyone doesn't have a right to free speech. Just that bashing one side and proclaiming the supperiority of another when you won't even go vote makes no sense. How can you claim your side is superior when you don't even vote for them?

How credible would I be if I said that McCain was a better option than Obama and then when asked I admitted that I didn't vote for him?

If you care enough about it to spend hours and hours and hours on a message board talking about it at least care enough to spend one hour going to the voting booth.

That is why I voted for and will vote again for President Obama. He was the only viable canidate that actually gave a damn. (Can I say that on here??) The rest were politicians as usual. It's real said that every time that President Obama tries to do something the other side blocks him not because it is a bad idea but only because it is politics and they don't want to appear that their opponents have better ideas than them. I though that all politicians regardless of their politicial party have to ultimately answer to the people.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That is why I voted for and will vote again for President Obama. He was the only viable canidate that actually gave a damn. (Can I say that on here??) The rest were politicians as usual. It's real said that every time that President Obama tries to do something the other side blocks him not because it is a bad idea but only because it is politics and they don't want to appear that their opponents have better ideas than them. I though that all politicians regardless of their politicial party have to ultimately answer to the people.

Yes you can say that.

Honestly, my #1 beef with Obama is that he is looking more and more like a typical politican. Spending without concern, backdoor politics, failed campaign promises, perpetual campaigning, partisan attacks...what politican does that not describe?

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

you know george carlin once said that if you vote and elect dishonest, incompentent and corrupt politicians you have no reason to complain because you are the ones who elected them into office. Therefore if you voted for bush you have no reason to complain because you were the one who created this mess.

+1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Kinda sad that we quote George Carlin as our political savant. It's not the first time it's happened either....lol

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Kinda sad that we quote George Carlin as our political savant. It's not the first time it's happened either....lol

Better than quoting ignorant people who post facts on websites and blogs and who run for President and hoping they will be America's savant...i guess that goes both ways, huh? Geroge Carlin had a ton of political common sense and very few America's can see through the horse crap that happens in this country...

Just my two pennies...

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast