Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

Those slamming Romney on this. Are you for the government taking money from one citizen and giving it to another? I'm not talking about rich people. There are plenty of people just getting by that pay tax. That tax goes to funding things to include handouts.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Mitt "Corporations are people" Romney... color me shocked!

Corporations are people. If you deny this, you don't know anything about corporations.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Mitt Romney's full response (not the abbreviated, deceptive, out-of-context version that HuffPost presents).

"Actually, I am not looking to put money in people's pockets, that's the other party, but I am interested in lowering the tax burden that gets taken out of your pocket. I don't want you to have to pay more and more to government."

Once again Huffington Post proves that it is one of the most deceptive, prevaricating, untrustworthy news agencies in the business.

The full video proving just what a trash website and newsgroup HuffPost is.
    http://www.imdb.com/video/hulu/vi67477017/

The sad part is that liberal websites are quoting the HuffPost story and running with it without any effort to factcheck proving that they are just as big of idiots as Arianna Huffington.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^I'm curious then your take on this:

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

^I'm curious then your take on this:

My take is that it isn't relevant to the subject of discussion. I am not a Romney supporter, I just refuse to stand by while HuffPost blatantly lies about what he said to promote a biased agenda. I would do the same if it was Cain, Gingrich or Obama.

Whether or not Romney has flip-flopped on other issues has no bearing on the fact that HuffPost blatantly lied and took his quote out of context.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow, this thread died right out after a little truth about Romney and HuffPost came out.

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is.
    - Winston Churchill

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See freethrowtommy's Items on eBay

Wow, this thread died right out after a little truth about Romney and HuffPost came out.

Huffington Post is junk... no doubt.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Huffington Post is junk... no doubt.

+9000000000. I never even go near it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bobobag's Items on eBay

This thread is exactly why I don't like everyone in America voting. People vote on headlines. I'd say at least half of the voting population vote for someone based on inaccurate articles like this, a yard sign or because some union head told them to vote that way.

I love listening to people tell me how bad Fox News is (while never watching it), then reference Huffington Post as a credible news source. Amazing!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

This thread is exactly why I don't like everyone in America voting. People vote on headlines. I'd say at least half of the voting population vote for someone based on inaccurate articles like this, a yard sign or because some union head told them to vote that way.

I love listening to people tell me how bad Fox News is (while never watching it), then reference Huffington Post as a credible news source. Amazing!

Agreed, if your civic duty of voting means something to you, then you need to research beyond the headlines. Period.

By the by, I think both Fox News and HuffPo suck.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast