Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

it is to somebody, if you catch the right item it worth more to some people.

gio

WOW! I personally wouldn't be selling this card now. I think Grif is going to produce this year and that could make a major shift in this card.

Right now: I'd say about $2-3K

If Grif gets hot this year: $5k +

Beckett just doesn't grade 10s on a regular basis. It's literally a perfect card.
    JMO

BGray
    SCF Founder
    BIG Props to everyone at SCF as you chase 14 Million posts!

WOW already up to $8000. I don't think I could ever imagine spending that much money on only 1 card.

Originally posted by pwaldo
    WOW already up to $8000. I don't think I could ever imagine spending that much money on only 1 card.
    And still hasn't met the reserve yet. He's charging $50 for insured shipping... is it really that much?

$8000 seems a litttle high to me and I would never pay that much for one card, but I suppose there are Griffey collectors out there with plently of money to spend and I think I'll watch this auction to see what it does sell for....

holy freaking cow. $8,100 offered, and it's not even acceptable by the seller?

yikes?!?!

One thing about Ebay --- I am always amazed at what someone is willing to pay for stuff I thought was trash.

That person has a potential gem on their hands, that's a nice card. Price seems too much for it, but heck, if people are willing to pay it - why not?

Tim

considerittraded
    I think it's Griffey himself buying the card, who else has that much cash?!
    I think the guy selling is selling at a good time since most people think Griffey is going to have a comeback season; but if he doesn't I wouldn't have wanted to spend $8000 for that card!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast