Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think like ud or panini they have used event worn stuff it would be weird if not otherwise.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does ITG ever use event worn jerseys? UD is a joke in my eyes when half their high end products are event worn trash.I find it pathetic that people shell out hundreds of dollars for non game used patch cards.

3.05-06 UD Black Diamond Thomas Vanek RC Parallel's (Onyx,Emerald,Ruby,Gold)

And yet your willing to pay top $$$ for 05-06 The Cup Thomas Vanek RC /199 + Gold /26
    LOL
    Last edited by guy3050; 12-24-2011 at 08:35 AM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Does ITG ever use event worn jerseys? UD is a joke in my eyes when half their high end products are event worn trash.I find it pathetic that people shell out hundreds of dollars for non game used patch cards.

Depends what you mean by "event" - they have no photoshoot jerseys but they do utilize jerseys from special games such as the Subway Series, the ADT Canada/Russia Challenge, and so forth. For a while they were using a PK Subban warm-up jersey worn in the game where the team played tribute to their fallen captain, Mickey Renault.
    The jerseys all see actual game action, just not necessarily regular/playoff CHL/AHL/NHL jerseys. At least they don't use Old-Timers game stuff. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jbar1989's Items on eBay

3.05-06 UD Black Diamond Thomas Vanek RC Parallel's (Onyx,Emerald,Ruby,Gold)

And yet your willing to pay top $$$ for 05-06 The Cup Thomas Vanek RC /199 + Gold /26
    LOL

Itg doesn't have RCs, not much to do about that. What I am mainly talking about are sets like SPGU that have a lot of their cards event worn.I also just learned only Crosby and Ovis cup RCs are game worn, but that is by far Vaneks best RC, hence my desire for it... Good enough answer UD elitist?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011