Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See muggz623's Items on eBay

Stepping down from collecting - Selling Collection

I must assume financial responsibilty concerning my current education status which in turn I must sell my entire collection to buy books and pay for classes.

I haven't been on here, or collecting for that matter, for about 2 months now so hopefully I haven't missed out on a whole lot. I will still stop by on the boards here from time to time, and eventually plan to collect again in the future.

I have only autographs and game used of mainly retired Hall of Fame players and some current superstars. Scans of each card can be found on my site.

http://www.freewebs.com/muggz623

Money order or personal check is the only form of payment I can receive. I am looking for reasonable offers and we will work out a deal.

Thank you all for your time and hopefully we are able to strike a deal of some sort.

- C

Country

Wow,I'm behind very intrested in your cards..I'll need Bv of the cards and we can go from there...Pm it would probably be easier

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See leong1's Items on eBay

Off topic: I just looked at your site. You have great cards. But more importantly, I wanted to mention I totally remember the 'C note' story in Beckett. Totally jealous!!!

Sorry. Back on topic...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CV (33)
    Country

What do you need for the KG jersey and Wilkins Hardwood auto?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See runepcc03's Items on eBay

I'm interesed in the Stackhouse Auto and possibly the 'Nique Auto. PM me with what you want to get out of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

i'm sorry that you are leaving. you should probably consider keeping your favorite cards because later on you might regret letting them go.

SCF Rewards

You guys have always been great and for the time I will be gone I will miss trading with you all.

Lakers MC - Thank you :) You know it's really quite interesting. When I first received my Beckett in the mail like I do every month, I read right through that C-Note column twice without even noticing it was me. LOL - Anyways, thanks again for your kind words.

I'm sending PM's to the rest of you gentlemen.

Thanks again,

- C

SCF Rewards

bdrr - As much as I hate to admit it, you're absolutelly right. The main two cards I was thinking of holding off on selling were the Dr. J patch and jersey. His capitol can only go up with time I suppose.

Anyways, it was always a pleasure trading with you and hopefully I can trade with you once again upon my return.

Best of luck to you in your schooling,

- C

SCF Rewards

FlyShyts - Sounds good. I will PM those BV's to you later today if that works for you?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could I get the BV's of the 2 bird JSy's, the Parrish JSY, and the Parrish auto.
    Also if the Dominique auto is still available too.
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast