Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Fans

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea lets not forget about TT was in foul trouble with 4 in the 1st half. I didnt really see anything impressive about him. I think we should of kept JJ around for at least 1 more yr but owell. Kyrie played a good game. I think it sucks also we play the pistons so much in the first 4 games. We will just have to see how he plays against a better team. I had to laugh when the announcers said Kyrie was a 90% free throw shooter the 11 games he played in college.LOL What did he take 15 free throws.

I am thinking of going to the scrimmage on Sunday its free and the kids will have some fun maybe be able to get a auto or 2. We use to go every yr when it was in Akron.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Sucks we have to watch them play the Pistons 3 times in 4 games.

I feel the same way about the Cavs. We get to watch them battle for a better lottery pick atleast!

--
    Both rookies (Knight and Irving) showed some flashes last night I thought (well as much as you can take away from preseason). I thought the Thompson pick was beyong dumb for Cleveland when the draft took place and i'll stand by that. He's gonna be a bust in my opinion
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

I feel the same way about the Cavs. We get to watch them battle for a better lottery pick atleast!

--
    Both rookies (Knight and Irving) showed some flashes last night I thought (well as much as you can take away from preseason). I thought the Thompson pick was beyong dumb for Cleveland when the draft took place and i'll stand by that. He's gonna be a bust in my opinion

They did both show some flashes. Kyrie liked to dribble too much at certain times but overall a pretty good debut. It was very nice to see Varejao back, he brings a lot to the team that we were missing. Eyenga looked like a lost puppy out there like usual. Wanted to see Casspi but hopefully he will be back when the season starts.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Kyrie tried to drive to the basket quite a bit and usually wasn't able to score...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would rather people not pay for tickets...makes them cheaper, which mean I can go to more games, which means I can get more autographs from Kyrie Irving.

I forgot how terrible the FSO announcers are, watching the game tonight. Anybody headed to the free Wine-and-Gold Scrimmage Sunday?

I may be going, most likely. How will they sign? I'm guessing it's not like the regular games where they go to shootaround, then back to the locker room right? You mentioned they signed in Akron... Should you just go to their tunnel for their locker room I am guessing?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So did anybody get to the scrimmage I didnt go son had 2 basketball games yesterday. Anybody get any autos?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So did anybody get to the scrimmage I didnt go son had 2 basketball games yesterday. Anybody get any autos?

I just got Jim Chones

Ramon signed, Jamison signed maybe 4, and Kyrie signed a few. There were tons of people trying to get things signed...wasn't really worth going by the tunnel so I didn't... Found Jim Chones at the WTAM1100 booth near where I was sitting.
    Last edited by CavFanatic31; 12-19-2011 at 04:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Decided not to go...it'll be way easier when there are less people there, like at the preseason game on Tuesday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Decided not to go...it'll be way easier when there are less people there, like at the preseason game on Tuesday.

Yea I totally agree... When u go to a free event its hard to get anything done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea I totally agree... When u go to a free event its hard to get anything done.

Especially with just the Cavs. Tonight should be good with Brandon Knight on the Pistons if there are too many people for the Cavs. Really wish I could make it!

Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671454 ... LastLast