Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

Thread: Cleveland Fans

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm going to try to graph the Pistons tonight.... The only 8x10 I have is a Tayshaun Prince left over from last year.... Last year I didn't do too great with them other than two Rip Hamiltons (tougher signer). I'll be happy to get Knight though. Will let you guys know how things go down there. I hope there won't be too many people either.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have still yet to figure out why Ryan Hollins continues to get minutes, he is horrible.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Casspi's already my favorite new Cavalier. Which is ironic, because he was in my top-5 of most hated NBA players before he got traded to us lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Casspi's already my favorite new Cavalier. Which is ironic, because he was in my top-5 of most hated NBA players before he got traded to us lol

He has played about as a good a game you can play. Love it!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alonzo Gee gets way too many minutes as well. He is a ghost on the court.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gee/Hollins are awful. I'd much rather see their minutes go to Harris/Harangody once the season comes around.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Gee/Hollins are awful. I'd much rather see their minutes go to Harris/Harangody once the season comes around.

I agree completley. They can take Gibsons minutes as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not too high on Samuels but he played amazing the other night. Did I miss something of why he didn't play tonight?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yea it blows my mind that Gibson's still a fan favorite. That one game in the ECF's in '07 has carried him for YEARS lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not too high on Samuels but he played amazing the other night. Did I miss something of why he didn't play tonight?

Scott said Samuels would play the 1st game, and Hollins would play the 2nd game. So I'm assuming Scott's trying to figure out who's in front of the other on the depth chart (has to be Samardo).

Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast