I need your Fantasy Football www.scoringDrive.com Cards if your not using them

I would take these cards if your not using them. I like doing this kind of stuff on the computer.
    Clay Scott
    1948 N. C. Street
    Fremont, NE 68025

Thanks Clay

Re: I need your Fantasy Football www.scoringDrive.com Cards if your not using them

Originally posted by claybate
    I would take these cards if your not using them. I like doing this kind of stuff on the computer.
    Clay Scott
    1948 N. C. Street
    Fremont, NE 68025

Thanks Clay
    Just to give you a heads up if you didn't do this before. I did the contest last year and was in 1st in my state and top 10 overall until the end of the year. Turns out you can make your original team at the last minute and get all their stats from the beginning of the year. Once you enter a player though and change him you can't do that anymore. I would suggest just accumulating cards throughout the year and wait. That is if they still have the same rules. Read them first.

john, you win anything from it? I have about 20 of these cards and was thinking about putting them on to see how I would do.

i think your right john thats how it works for baseball.

I won squat. I wound up in 2nd place. I was so pissed. The grand prize was a trip to the pro bowl in hawaii. i finished in like 50th place or something like that.

Yeah... you can do that and I normally save enough to do one team that way...but you miss out on all the weekly prizes...

I won two weekly prizes two years ago playing the Baseball game...random assortment of packs for all four card companies...
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

I have an awesome team put together Vick, Tomlinson, Portis, Owens, Harrison.

Sounds pretty good to me. Good luck with it. i would save some for the end to just to see what you can put together.

That's beeter than the team I got for now....but will change it soon as I get more cards...

Favre, Portis, W. Green, C. Rogers, Gonzalez
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***