Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

where can i get one of these magic eraser from? I did an image search it came up as a cux superwipe cleaning thing lol

Made by Mr. Clean and is found in any grocery store in their cleaning products isle...

BANNED

Country

Whoa, wait a magic eraser will take off ink from a ROMLB? I hope this will work. I have a Stephen Strasburg and Bryce Harper ball I got in person. Can someone post pics of before and after of the balls that have been done.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Made by Mr. Clean and is found in any grocery store in their cleaning products isle...

yeah its like $3 or so and the box will feel like there is nothing inside it.

but it worked out nicely the ball looks great. Just be sure to only rub down the area of what your trying to remove.

Also thanks for the heads up on the possible smudging or fading on that area of the ball

SCF Rewards
    Country

Whoa, wait a magic eraser will take off ink from a ROMLB? I hope this will work. I have a Stephen Strasburg and Bryce Harper ball I got in person. Can someone post pics of before and after of the balls that have been done.

i should have taken a before and after but didnt sorry. I will however upload an image of the signed ball with out the personlization on it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does this work on ROMLB balls? I have an opportunity to buy some signed ones of no name guys for 3$ please let me know! Thanks, before and after shots would be great!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

Does this work on ROMLB balls? I have an opportunity to buy some signed ones of no name guys for 3$ please let me know! Thanks, before and after shots would be great!

Whoa, that's way too much work!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes it worked out perfectly on my romlb. If you plan on buying balls with signatures on them already, I would take lizard-jd advise and avoid the spots where you remove ink, as he says that a may smear or bleedout over time. That may pose a problem as I would imagine that the balls you may buy would have the autographs on the sweetspot.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Has anyone had success using very fine sand paper, I did this on a small spot to "clean up" a ball and worked great no issues, not on a ball that would be resigned, so unsure if another sig would bleed etc....

SCF Rewards
    Country

A dry erase marker you used?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does the magic eraser leave a mark? I have a ball that is signed and they added an inscription I don't want, but don't want anything else added to the ball if its removed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12