Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

YAY the show tomorrow. Last one of the year.

Everyone come say hi. I wont be at the table the whole time, but either myself, jibron or Yip Collector will be at the table. ( ill be the tired looking guy in a hoodie and sweat pants with a black duffel bag )

Look for a whole bunch of cards with no prices, fairly high end. It means I dont want to move em =P

As for the thread, go look for deals, then hit the wax if you find anything you like. We usually do a few boxes of pack wars, can hit it pretty big with those too .... but you can also walk away with nothing =P
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

I'm planning on going to the card show. Planning to pick up 1 box of something.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

I walked away with nothing. Only victory and 07/08 OPC which I have a ton of cards from and instead decided to have some Baskin and Robbins

SCF Rewards
    Country

I walked away with nothing. Only victory and 07/08 OPC which I have a ton of cards from and instead decided to have some Baskin and Robbins

You should have gone over to Matts table ( the back right when you walked in ). He isnt always at the show, but get to know the guy, do some chatting and he will swing some sweet deals.

The only stuff I bought at the show was from his table, and I am very satisfied with my Bonsor show day

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

You should have gone over to Matts table ( the back right when you walked in ). He isnt always at the show, but get to know the guy, do some chatting and he will swing some sweet deals.

The only stuff I bought at the show was from his table, and I am very satisfied with my Bonsor show day

Alright, that's why it is so busy back there lol. I walked in, bought a box of UD Series 1 and walked out lol. Very satisfied with that and the blaster I bought later :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

The Wisers table pissed me off. One of the guys accused me of stepping on a pack that I knocked over by accident. Luckily his co worker tried to defuse the situation. Not sure if I want to give them anymore business.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Wisers table pissed me off. One of the guys accused me of stepping on a pack that I knocked over by accident. Luckily his co worker tried to defuse the situation. Not sure if I want to give them anymore business.

Look at it from their perspective. Lets say you accidentally did step on the pack. Sure it was an accident, but how are they going to explain it to someone that buys that pack full a potentially damaged cards? Most stores do impose a "you break it, you buy it" mentality.

Good thing there are many other people who sell wax, because you dont have to do your shopping there if you dont want to

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jlai624's Items on eBay

Yeah, that's the thing... IF I did stepped on it for sure I will pay for it. My friend even offered to pay it just to appease the owner even though it wasn't needed.

Lack of customer service there if you ask me considering we've given them hundreds of dollars of business that will stop now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12