Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

shifterdarkwolf's bucket, 300+ cards! WTTF David Rundblad.

I have finally put a proper trading bucket together. Find it here:

http://s1324.beta.photobucket.com/us...ibrary/Traders

My main interest in trading is to expand my David Rundblad collection. If you have something nice of his, I probably want it! I also don't mind looking at buckets, but I typically reserve my best items for the PC.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (478)
    Country
    See steverockalot's Items on eBay

please check my bucket for Habs Strating Six Jersey
    thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your bucket has a single card in it o.O And I don't really need it thanks :P

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Your bucket has a single card in it o.O And I don't really need it thanks :P

He has a bunch of albums on the right hand side, lots nore than just 1 card in there lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ah, I am not familiar with the mechanics of photobucket, thank you for learning me. After browsing the lot, still was unable to find anything that really suited me though. Thanks.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Ah, I am not familiar with the mechanics of photobucket, thank you for learning me. After browsing the lot, still was unable to find anything that really suited me though. Thanks.

Haha no worries, just wanted to give you a head up. A lot of buckets have albums so it's a good habit to get into, looking for them. have fun trading and welcome to the site! :)