Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Reward offered for preacher accused of molesting kids

If you see this clown beat his tail then call the police.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2011/1...gitive-pastor/
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

first of all, makes me sick. he should be locked away forever. secondly, do you just search out articles of wrongs done by christians? just curious.

SCF Rewards
    Country

first of all, makes me sick. he should be locked away forever. secondly, do you just search out articles of wrongs done by christians? just curious.

You must have not read the link that I posted about old boy who killed the 7 year old girl. It never stated that he was a christian. I post 2 stories of two different men of different backrounds who abused children and you suggest that I have some type of bias against christians. Wow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See j80rice's Items on eBay

You must have not read the link that I posted about old boy who killed the 7 year old girl. It never stated that he was a christian. I post 2 stories of two different men of different backrounds who abused children and you suggest that I have some type of bias against christians. Wow.

i never said that was the only thing you post. but yeah, when you routinely quote islamaphobia and you routinely post articles negative of christians, added to the fact that when you actually post about a muslim situation you turn it into a christian attack thread...
    yeah, i begin to wonder about your motivation. Obviously you can post whatever you want so please don't hear me saying otherwise, just curious is all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i never said that was the only thing you post. but yeah, when you routinely quote islamaphobia and you routinely post articles negative of christians, added to the fact that when you actually post about a muslim situation you turn it into a christian attack thread...
    yeah, i begin to wonder about your motivation. Obviously you can post whatever you want so please don't hear me saying otherwise, just curious is all.

No problem but just to clairfy I despise all people who abuse kids just like I hate all religious fanatics equally. Also did you check out the article that spoke positively of the christians who helped out the muslims who ran out of food in their pantry? That was a positive article that I was shocked that it did not turn into a hate fest. Only one guy commented and he said that it shows how americans can actually do good. Even though I never agree with anything that he has ever posted I did agree with him on that one.