Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

Oddly enough Ichiro's reply and someones reply on the original thread were back to back so here's the original thread :

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...threadid=14727

SCF Rewards

Well for the trash talk part....YOU ARE ALLL GOING DOWN!!!!!!!! Its just I 'll TRY to have a little mercy on you guys because I don't like seeing people get beat so bad. BRING IT ON!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Molina00's Items on eBay

Unfortunately, I might not be able to be on for the draft.
    I will try but the chances of not being are greater.
    Looking forward to a great season with you guys and doubling my current cardcash total.:D

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Molina00
    Unfortunately, I might not be able to be on for the draft.
    I will try but the chances of not being are greater.
    Looking forward to a great season with you guys and doubling my current cardcash total.:D

is it past your bed time, gotta be tucked in...I love when the computer has to draft your players, good luck on 0-16 this year...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It is not that it is past my bedtime.
    I just don't have my own computer and use my dads at night.
    He has been away at Seattle on business so I have been able to stay online until about 10 each night but he gets home next Tuesday. I am going to try my hardest to be on for the draft, but please use smilies so I know if you kidding or just picking on me.
    I don't handle being picked on very well.
    Another thing. if I had my own computer I would probably be like the insomniacs who are on here at 2 or 3 in the morning.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

Don't feel bad Molina, depending on my softball schedule next week I won't make it either. Just make sure you do your pre rankings and you will get a decent team. I did that in another league and wound up with Tomlinson, Jamal Lewis, Torry Holy, Chris Chambers, Marcus Pollard, Kurt Warner. Corey Dillon and Darrell Jackson as my starters. Not too shabby. You will be ok if you can't make it.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have done my pre-ranking stuff.
    I did a live draft with some other guys for fantasy baseball on yahoo ealier in the year. The thing was we started the league too late and had to do the draft in a chatroom. that took like 3 1/2 hours and I did not enjoy it. I am hoping doing a live draft the way it is supposed to be done will be quicker and more fun.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by Molina00
    It is not that it is past my bedtime.
    I just don't have my own computer and use my dads at night.
    He has been away at Seattle on business so I have been able to stay online until about 10 each night but he gets home next Tuesday. I am going to try my hardest to be on for the draft, but please use smilies so I know if you kidding or just picking on me.
    I don't handle being picked on very well.
    Another thing. if I had my own computer I would probably be like the insomniacs who are on here at 2 or 3 in the morning.

I don't know if you read the title of this thread, it says trash talk...

and john, wtg, making him feel good about getting all the crap that the c0mputer will pick for him, while he is getting the bedtime story read to him, "the fanstasy team that wasn't"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Re: Official SCF FFL league Trash Talk Thread

Originally posted by BGray

BTW - The winner will get 2,500 CardCash, the "SCF FFL Champ" title, and possibly more!

That title's gonna look really sweet above the Sports Trivia King.
    Bring it, fellas!!!

SCF Rewards

You guys should all quit now because if you don't you're all just going to look stupid. I don't like doing that to other people but if I have to I will!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast