Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See havocjlb's Items on eBay

Ever seen a cup pack with a card in a team bag? I have now!!!!!

Hey All,

Had a half day today so I figured I'd stop at the LCS' and say hi to my dealers. Not much at the first, but the owner and I split a box of pinnacle. I took the left half he took the right. He pulled a Steve Carlson FOTG Auto, Here are my hits:

Canvas Creations: Crosby

RC: Diaz, Horak

Rink Collection: Bieksa

Threads: Niemi

Game Night Patch /30: H. Sedin

Black: P. Roy

I'd say I won that round!! The real reason for going to the shops was my other LCS had one Tin of the Cup it was there for a month or more and I saw it last when I cracked my 2 pinnacle boxes, just didnt have the cash. Well I sold some Vinyl records and had some extra funds and I just had a feeling on that tin, being lucky "00". So rather than wait for Limited, which is pushed back it seems, I cracked the cup. Opend the box and saw a card in a team bag....HMMMMM, we'll save that for last.

Two from the bottom:

Lidstrom Gold Base /25
    Miller Base JSY /25

Two from the Top:

Vokoun Base /249
    Noreau ARP /249 2 Color and this....now officially my nicest pull ever, topping my Hall Rookie gear and my Yzerman/Sakic Dual Honorable Number....

Autographed Dual NHL Shields Derek Stepan and Chris Drury!

Great Day at the LCS and Ill say it again, why do I even buy low-mid end?!?! Everything BUT the Shield is available for my 11-12 score wants. Shield is up for cash offers OR Bruins Cup RC's!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens New York Yankees
    See HABS1122's Items on eBay

wow great pull congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome pull, congrats! One thing I never get is why they have an old NHL shield for Stepan? Almost certain they mixed his with Drury.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Finalfantastic's Items on eBay

SAWEEEEEET! I would trade that for a Seguin of some sort dude!LOL Congrats on that sick card, Brad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See havocjlb's Items on eBay

Awesome pull, congrats! One thing I never get is why they have an old NHL shield for Stepan? Almost certain they mixed his with Drury.

Possibly, but to my not so keen eye, the Blue on the Drury Shield looks more Avalanche blue then Ranger Blue and the Shield is Shiny silver. If only my damn scanner would let me scan more than one thing an hour GRRRRR!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Possibly, but to my not so keen eye, the Blue on the Drury Shield looks more Avalanche blue then Ranger Blue and the Shield is Shiny silver. If only my damn scanner would let me scan more than one thing an hour GRRRRR!

Haha, don't worry... UD has done this more than once. The Skinner Ultimate Rookie Shield is an old NHL logo as well.

Just weird sometimes lol.

But a beautiful card none the less. Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GSRfan's Items on eBay

*whistles* what I would do to have that shield...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(22)
    Country

Very nice hit! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmlalala's Items on eBay

not bad.....lol, very nice shield, Stepan's been doing well this year too. congrats!

Country

scan the other side

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast