Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See saketm's Items on eBay

Opportunity for all international and non-us buyers!

Hey guys,

I have seen over the last few years more buying activity from international buyers, but more hurdles for them due to shipping changes--mainly delivery conformation, insurance and such. Many international buyers cannot buy singles on ebay without paying outrageous shipping for small item cards, or not being able to bid at all due to regulations from the seller. I have a customer basis of 5 international buyers that consistently tell me to buy cards for them and ship them in bulk after a few months (1 being from SCF)

I am not thinking of opening the floor up even more, to offer you international buyers this service which will consist of:
    -I will buy card on your behalf and you will send me the right amount of paypal before (or agreed upon after if discussed specifically) as gift(so I cannot be scammed with buyers sending me 10 paypal payments and me making 1 shipment)
    -I will bid on the select amount of cards that you tell me to, and pay ASAP from the paypal given
    -All items will be sent to my home where I will sort them out for each customer
    -After you are done and want shipment, you will paypal me the amount for shipping and I will ship the bulk items WITH delivery conformation
    -An added fee will be added for my time/help/service that we agree upon depending how much you spend.

Rules for you
    -Must be international buyers
    -all payments must be made before (I will refund amounts if you send more $ and I do not spend it)
    -I will receive a specified agreed upon commission that we preset for my service/time/help
    -All deals will include a SCF trade and we will each complete upon shipment

*****Not only does this allow for you international buyers to bid on items you want and need for your PC and other needs, but it also allows you to save money for not having to pay $30.00 to ship 1 item, but instead, 20 items at once********

PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AS I ONLY WANT TO INCREASE MY LIST BY 5-8 PEOPLE NO MORE AS OF NOW. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT ME. I HAVE 517 FEEDBACK ON EBAY AND 100% FEEDBACK HERE SO TRUST SHOULD NOT BE AN ISSUE. THANKS AND I HOPE TO DEAL WITH SOME OF YOU!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See saketm's Items on eBay

tttt