Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

They are much more welcoming of whites than a "white" church would be of blacks.

False.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (29)
    Country
    New York Jets New York Yankees
    See pspstatus's Items on eBay

Well FUBU clothes offend me and i can promise if a black man was selling this in a store owned by a Church owner this would not be happening. I do not agree at all with the KKK but its just that same old thing here. The NAACP would be all over the church owner for trying to stop the black man from selling his FUBU clothes claiming racism.

Are black people the only ones that wear FUBU? Man look at what you're writing here. Do you really think that a black man selling FUBU and a white man selling KKK clothing is the same thing? I'm not so sure myself.

FUBU=Clothing company started by black people in NY as a way to help the communities where the founders lived.

KKK=Hate group established by white people in Tennessee as a secret society associated with the murder of freed slaves and their allies.

Nope you're right, that's pretty much the same thing.

It doesn't matter anyway because while the church may protest the shop which they have every right to do, Mr. Kennedy can't shut the shop down due to the terms of the contract. And as far as I can tell from the article noone is trying to shut it down. But the owner of the property has every right to inspect his building to ensure the tenant is taking proper care of it. I think you may need to reevaluate the way you're looking at this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

Are black people the only ones that wear FUBU? Man look at what you're writing here. Do you really think that a black man selling FUBU and a white man selling KKK clothing is the same thing? I'm not so sure myself.

FUBU=Clothing company started by black people in NY as a way to help the communities where the founders lived.

KKK=Hate group established by white people in Tennessee as a secret society associated with the murder of freed slaves and their allies.

Nope you're right, that's pretty much the same thing.

It doesn't matter anyway because while the church may protest the shop which they have every right to do, Mr. Kennedy can't shut the shop down due to the terms of the contract. And as far as I can tell from the article noone is trying to shut it down. But the owner of the property has every right to inspect his building to ensure the tenant is taking proper care of it. I think you may need to reevaluate the way you're looking at this.

I will bet MR. Kennedy will find a way to get them out of the shop. We will have to follow the story to see. Here is his latest Quote: "I don't count anything out," Kennedy said. "I think that the church would do good in that building."
    Last edited by Lynco Cards; 01-05-2012 at 04:58 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See undefeated*'s Items on eBay

You know, if I was Mr. Kennedy, I wouldn't shut the shop down. I'd keep it open. And then I'd publish the names and addresses of everyone who shops there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

And you know this how??
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

You know, if I was Mr. Kennedy, I wouldn't shut the shop down. I'd keep it open. And then I'd publish the names and addresses of everyone who shops there.

And I hope the Shop owner is able to keep doing what he is doing as this is america and he has the right to do it whether you or i agree with it. I could care a less if the guy is open or not but he has the right. One thing i can say is i bet money he got no obama bail out money.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And I hope the Shop owner is able to keep doing what he is doing as this is america and he has the right to do it whether you or i agree with it. I could care a less if the guy is open or not but he has the right. One thing i can say is i bet money he got no obama bail out money.

To be honest I think that this particular shop will close its doors real soon because its clientel will not want to support a business that has a Black church for a landlord.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To be honest I think that this particular shop will close its doors real soon because its clientel will not want to support a business that has a Black church for a landlord.

I hope so. Lets say its closed so all will be happy. THE STORE HAS CLOSED!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

And you know this how??

Based on my personal experiences, which are just as valid as his.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Based on my personal experiences, which are just as valid as his.

I feel bad for you if you were made uncomfortable at any house of worship that you chose to attend. I have attended majority Black churches who welcomed all regardless of race as well as mixed churches and in different states and I haven't heard anyone said that they were made to feel uncomfortable. If you don't mind me asking what state did you attend a church where you were made to feel uncomfortable?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast