Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lookin To SELL/TRADE take a look

take a look at our site and if u scroll down theres a pretty nice size football list...lmk if u like anything

www.beckett.com/userpages/jandjkards.html

we will sell or trade

(autos for autos, patches for patches or autos)

what do you need for the Fleer Hot Prospects Portis jsy what color is it and its #'d/1000 right. Is the corners and Borders all clean and sharp on it no creases. What do you need cash on it.

Clay Scott

make an offer on it, it is great condition to me but i dont grade cards though, edges look great lmk and the swatch is blue

Would you take 18 dollars Delivered for it.

Clay Scott

no thanx thats a good offer but truthfully i just sold 2 of my portis jerseys and dont want to get rid of them unless its a great offer

maybe some other time
    jandjkards

what do you need for it. I have a bunch of these cards already and thought i might try to put a set together. I have a 01 Koren Robinson SP Game Used Edition #'d/500 BGS 8.5 BV 25 plus i could throw in with some cash to get it. What do you need. Let me know please.

Clay

no thanx, i just got rid of almost all of my portises yesterday in a deal, so im gonna keep them

02 favre flair franchise favorite jersey card

jandj,
    i am interested in this card. i do not have a trade site yet, so a small list of players or teams you would like to get a game-used, rc and auto list from would be very nice.

thanks,
    graywolf

J&J

I will trade for any chambers jsy or auto cards u have. I will be updating my site very shortly with a bunch of new cards.

thnx
    Jay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast