Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America’s 2011 Preferred Basketball Peekapalooza Continues with New Images‏

Yesterday we shared with you images of the first live cards from Panini America’s upcoming 2011 Preferred Basketball set. The scenes yesterday captured just a small portion of the Panini’s Choice and Crown Royale base and parallel cards that will soon be crossing the country with acquisitions guru Ivory Tabb in pursuit of on-card signatures from the NBA’s greatest current stars and all-time greats.

This morning, a whole new shipment of these multicolored marvels arrived featuring new players and new versions. What ensued was an all-hands-on-deck assault to QC,
    http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...es/#more-18173

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday we shared with you images of the first live cards from Panini America’s upcoming 2011 Preferred Basketball set. The scenes yesterday captured just a small portion of the Panini’s Choice and Crown Royale base and parallel cards that will soon be crossing the country with acquisitions guru Ivory Tabb in pursuit of on-card signatures from the NBA’s greatest current stars and all-time greats.

This morning, a whole new shipment of these multicolored marvels arrived featuring new players and new versions. What ensued was an all-hands-on-deck assault to QC,
    http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...es/#more-18173

I'm always surprised when I hear Panini has QC . . . that aside, I guess they realize the success of that Totally Certified set and decided to use the same technology for that Kramer's award set. I guess Pacific cards are all the rage now. . .

The one thing that I did see though, possible Charles Oakley auto in a Bulls UNI? Now that's exciting.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Chicago Bulls, HOF/90's Stars Autographs, 07-08 Stadium Club Super Team #/50

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Boston Bruins
    See PizdecInc's Items on eBay

*chanting*ON CARD AUTOS LETS GO !! Looks like there will be some oncard autos i reckon!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ryu0330's Items on eBay

Charles oakley bulls auto ! Yes yes yes ... Wow wow wow...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (93)
    Country

so no rookie cards?? I need kyrie cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Now let's see if panini can put 2 and 2 together and make these On card autos.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Yankees New York Giants
    See don't have an eBay account...'s Items on eBay

Was that a Oakley auto in a Bulls uni. I saw? Wow! lol. Wonder what Knicks autos there will be?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Preview pic of redemptions cards? Probably not something you want to advertise.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See glaspi2's Items on eBay

Charles oakley bulls auto ! Yes yes yes ... Wow wow wow...

YES!!!!!

But honestly, the design IMO is really hideous though :/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panini pumping out half a** redemption filled garbage yet again. It's just my opinion, but I think we need quality cards again. Preffered Basketball?? On their website they say it's a mix of a few products being put into one due to the shortened season. Just $200 packs of Season Update if you ask me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast