Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Thread: 100 in 2012 successes

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet! If you post a picture of the "mystery sig" from the Twins, I can confirm it. I got PJ Walters in Spring Training. Much appreciated on the Mauer!

Sounds like an awesome day in the parking lot, too...I really need to make it back to Cleveland. I have a ton of leftover stuff for Chisenhall, Cunningham, and Lopez...if you want cards of them for your next game, let me know. I have six or seven of each.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

As promised, some of the new additions:

Masterson

Ubaldo

Duncan

Possibly P.J. Walters

Pestano, Chinsenhall, Diaz, & Cunningham

& Trevor Plouffe

BANNED

Country

Nice stuff. Twins are a terrible signing team. I tried them at home a last Tuesday and only got two autos from them, also. Despite living and growing up in MN (besides a short stint in FL) I hate the Twins, just cause they are a poor signing team.

Atleast you made up for it on the Indians end. No one on the Twins worth getting anyways. Lol

Nice successes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's definitely PJ Walters...nice call. I like how the Ubaldo turned out; that card really looks nice signed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm Back from vacation. Missed the forum:

4 new successes to report.

1 via trade: I exchanged an extra Ubaldo auto I got at a recent Indians game with yankssss98. In exchange, I received an Ian Desmond Auto for the collection. It's a pretty sweet auto, an added plus as I've never been able to see the Nats play in person.

Then there were 3 others TTMs. In these were 4x all-star pitcher & 2x World Series winner, Jimmy Key; former infielder Jose Valentin; and Television and Movie Actor Eric Roberts (Best known for being the main villain in The Expendables, or being the mob boss in The Dark Knight)

Pics to be added tomorrow. Gonna go crash. Expect more tomorrow!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Shoot me your address...I need to get your Cord Phelps 4x6 out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Another day, another auto.

Big one too. Sent it out back in April and happy it came back today.

1/1 TTM: P Jeremy Hellickson

Glad to get not only an amazing pitcher, but a member of my Fantasy Baseball team: Password Is Taco!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So there has been a small delay. Apologies on my part. Been kinda hectic and I was contemplating a few things. But successes are back up and running folks. With even bigger news, before I get to the new stuff. I think I owe some of my viewers a few pics of recent successes.

Scan 19.jpegScan 17.jpeg

Now With that said onto the new items. Received Jonathan Lucroy & Jordan Zimmerman Recently. Cant remember send dates so my apologizes.

Yesterday, I received back two autos. One from Cubs pitcher Ryan Dempster. The other from my favorite closer (cause I love the cardinals), Jason Motte. Adding another signature to my WS Cardinals 2011 collection.

It was around this time when I got these back that I started thinking to myself. Don't get me wrong, I love this forum, but I fear that perhaps sometimes I am getting lazy with my TTMs. I look at recent successes and just send to players I have cards of. Sometimes they're great players, I love my Robert Parish, Jerry West, and Dirk autos...but some items just aren't as interesting and I think that placed me into a slump. Which is why I sent out some real question marks when it came to signing. So I looked up a player that I have watched since I was a kid. As some people can tell you, my other favorite team to watch is the Indians. So while looking it up on the forum, I noticed that nobody took a chance on this guy. Until today, as I received back RP Paul Shuey from the Tribe:

Look for more Random sends like these in the future as I am going to try and be the first of a lot of different players. This return got me excited again. Granted he's not the best pitcher, but he's pretty darn cool to have as an old indians fan! Good to be back!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Shuey is AWESOME. I may have to drop one his way...

By the way, I need your address again...I went to mail your Phelps the other day and couldn't find your address. If you can shoot me that, I'll get it in the mail on Thursday.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

No autos today, just wanted to wish a happy Belated 4th of July. There is nothing better than Baseball and Independence. I understand the whole "this is successes and successes only" thread, however it must be said the amount of respect I have for those who sacrifice their lives to protect my rights to do everyday tasks whether it is lifting weights at a local gym, or going to a ball game with a bunch of friends. Thanks to those brave souls, I will be able to go to the game on Friday (Tribe vs. Rays) and be thankful that I live in an amazing country.

Thank you soldiers, God Bless you, God Bless American, God Bless the world, and God Bless everyone, good night SCF!

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast