Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country

Anyone else notice my thread is GONE?

with no explanation - my thread discussing my sudden banishment over a completely trivial matter was taken down... Could a moderator explain this to me.

(please jdawg, no trolling)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

What happened?

Country

I'm not exactly sure.. I was apparrantly banned today for asking that, should I sell my Bryce Harper Autograph, I would ask that I get paid before sending it. Seems reasonable as paypal offer's protection anyway.

I opened a thread up for discussion, and aside from jdawg who trolled the thread, there was a mature discussion regarding the MSF tag and the new tag, and the rules, etc... After 343 trades, they drop the ban-hammer... no discussion, no message, no explanation... so I opened a thread...

3 pages later they closed it. no explanation, no message, no nothing...

Country

People were really saying good stuff and they all said they wish a mod would read this... and it VANISHED... (this one will too) - and if it does, GOBLIN I would ask you to contact a mod about it... thanks...

Country

Whats upsetting to me is that after 6 months off from trading for chemotherapy, I get back on the site, I get back into it, I love it... and they take it away... 2 days after I find out the chemo did NOT go well, and I soon start more treatment. Double whammy, thanks for that SCF. A totally unwarranted BANISHMENT for a "SUPERSTAR" with 343 trades.