Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clippers vs T-Wolves Tonight

Going tonight and hopefully getting my Rubio/Love/Williams picture signed. I may have a way to get down to the section next to the tunnel. Will update tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks not taking too much to get signed, but I'm hopeful

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Wow just a couple of years ago they couldn't give away tix for that game. Good luck on the graphs.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty much, tickets have gotten pretty expensive for the Clippers so I don't have that many opportunities. I've got my fingers crossed as I have just got into really collecting autographs, but been collecting basketball cards for as long as I can remember, so this would be a good start

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rubio/Love/Williams would be insane

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty much, tickets have gotten pretty expensive for the Clippers so I don't have that many opportunities. I've got my fingers crossed as I have just got into really collecting autographs, but been collecting basketball cards for as long as I can remember, so this would be a good start

Yeah I graphed the clips a couple of years ago and they were pretty good except for blake who thought that he was too good to sign for us. I have never been around CP3 to know what his signing habits are.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm hopeful on the trio picture, I brought a single one of Rubio just in case the other two don't sign. I may not even be able to get to lower levels, but I'm praying it works

SCF Rewards
    Country

Before I go to games I look on the teams website and try to get bring cards of each of their players, coaches, announcers and front office staff if applicable. You never can be sure of who will sign and who will not so I try to be prepared. There is nothing worse than seeing someone you want to get their sig and not having anything for them to sign.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is true, but I'm more about quality than quantity and only selecting who I really want from a team. I did Ridnour cards lying around, but I do really care for him or some of the other players. My goal is 8 x 10s that I can frame, which is why I got a few for tonight. I would've got Wes Johnson or Beasley, but I didn't have the Johnson image in time and Beasley is not traveling.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast