Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Kane County Cougars (Kansas City Royals' Class A affiliate) came to town tonight for the 1st game of a 3 game series. I was a little worried the game wouldn't be played since it rained all day but luckily it did. They didn't do BP outside so I wasn't able to get more baseballs. But I did, however, set a new personal record with 90 autographs tonight!!!!! Several of the Kane County players remembered me from the last time they were here and they were more than willing to sign. Special shout out to Kyle Smith, 1 of the nicest players I have met!! He thanked me for supporting him and said he's always happy to sign. Talk about a kid enjoying the opportunity he has at 18! Here is who I got:

Kane County:

Kellen Moen: 10/10, 10 Bowman cards
    Bryan Brickhouse: 16/16, 15 cards, 1 8x10
    Jorge Bonifacio: 4/4, 2 cards, 2 8x10s

Mike Antonio: 5/5, 3 cards, 1 8x10, 1 MWL ball

Aaron Brooks: 2/2, 8x10, MWL ball

Kyle Zimmer: 5/5, 1 hat, 1 MWL ball, 3 8x10s, 1 pic with

Kyle Smith: 3/3, 1 MWL ball, 1 8x10, 1 ticket

This ticket is from his Midwest League debut I attended where he threw 6 no-hit innings. I told him it was the ticket from that and he smiled and said " what a beginning" super cool guy!

Tim Ferguson: 2/2, 1 8x10, 1 MWL ball

Dean Espy: 1/1, 8x10

Clinton:
    Dillon Hazlett, Nathan Melendres, Daniel Paolini, Jordan Shipers
    Customs courtesy of RockiesFan33...turned out great!! Thanks again!!
    Daniel Paolini Topps Pro Debut
    Jabari Blash 2012 Bowman Platinum, he liked these new cards and asked me how much they were on ebay since I said that's where I got them. Considering buying 1 just to give to him
    Kevin Rivers was super nice today before the game. I handed him a stack of 20 Bowman cards and told him whatever he had time for and I didn't expect him to sign all of them but he did!! We talked Olympics and coming home from the long road trip they just had. Nice guy!!
    Anthony Phillips, side paneled because the sweetspot has "LK" written on it for the Lumberkings
    Christopher Taylor, 2012 Mariners' 5th round pick
    Jamal Austin, pissed he side paneled this before I had a chance to say sweetspot
    Nathan Melendres, love his autograph!
    Mike Dowd, I love his autograph too!!
    Matt Brazis custom index card

Recap for 1 night of graphing:
    66 cards
    10 MWL baseballs
    1 Royals hat
    1 Custom index card
    11 8x10s
    1 Game Ticket

90 autographs in 1 evening is definitely a new record!!
    And there are still 2 games left in the series...hoping to make it to tomorrow's game but that will all depend on when the US Women's Soccer Gold Medal game ends!! GO USA!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See RockiesFanCards's Items on eBay

^^^ Holy smokes! That's an insane haul! Congrats! ^^^

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^^ Holy smokes! That's an insane haul! Congrats! ^^^

What he said!

And I will be rooting for USA Women tomorrow!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

yeah I didn't think some of them would sign the huge lots I had but they did! And I got the 3 Zimmer photos after the game and he was happy to sign more since he charted

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

An absolute epic day for you... I was thinking of TTMing Brickhouse for my 2012 Bowman Prospect set and am very glad to here that Kyle Smith and Kyle Zimmer were nice guys as they are on my TTM list as well- Bri

SCF Rewards
    Country

They were IP so I'm not sure if they do TTM. I have 2 Brickhouse cards that haven't come in so I might ask him if he will sign TTM

SCF Rewards
    Country

Absolutely awesome stuff. You've been racking lately.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Tonight I went to game 2 of the Kane County-Clinton series
    First off....how about the USA Women's Soccer team!? Gold medal baby!!! Hope Solo was ridiculously good! Showed once again why she is the best GK in the world and the best ever!!

In case you can't tell I absolutely love Hope Solo!! Such an athletic beast but also super gorgeous

Ok now to autographs:
    Tonight I went to the 2nd game of the Kane County-Clinton series. Here's who I got
    Daniel Paolini
    Bryan Brickhouse
    Kellen Moen
    Jorge Bonifacio
    Dillon Hazlett
    Guillermo Pimentel, asked him to sweetspot but he ignored me and side paneled it :(
    Bryan Brickhouse 8x10, ticket stub
    Kyle Zimmer, he is 1 attractive man!! Gorgeous smile and he also has a pretty lovely autograph :)
    Kyle Zimmer
    Kellen Moen & Dean Espy
    Guillermo Pimentel, really pleased with how well these 2012 Bowman Platinums are turning out! Especially the purple cards in silver

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

Great! if you do ask him... let me know what he says :) lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love that Pimentel. Looks great with the silver and he has a nice sig. Shame he doesn't sign TTM cuz I could use him for the Pro Debut set.

Page 15 of 68 FirstFirst ... 5121314151617182565 ... LastLast