Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lionel Richie signed album?

I was at a thrift store today and bought Lionel Richie's debut solo album for 75 cents, which was nice enough. When I looked at it closer, I noticed on the inside cover of the album, it appears to be signed, "Thanks for all your love, Lionel Richie" I'm no expert on vinyl records and I can't find a picture of an open album cover online anywhere. Does anyone know if all of the copies were signed as a reproduced signature, or did I get a crazy score for 75 cents? Thank you in advance for your help.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Dont know much either but it could have been donated by somebody who didnt know it was autographed (picked it up in an estate sale or something?)

If its legit, thats a sweet pick up man, congrats for sure!!! SHould get someone to look at it for you, throw up a scan even!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I'm not sure how it ended up there. I was definitely surprised when I saw that it was autographed. Thank you very much, I'm hoping it's a legitimate signature. I'll see if I can get a scan up so people can see it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Id be interested to see it for sure. If you shine a light over the autograph you should be able to tell if its on there or a reprint very easily :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, thank you. I'll try to take a picture for you. I noticed when I held it up to the light that you can see where the pressure on the marker changes like Lionel lifted the marker slightly in between letters. I don't know if that means anything but it looked like a good sign.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if its printed, you can tell by the shine on it if it doesnt change at all (usually anyways) but that does sound legit!