Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

The prices for autographs at the Nationals has always been high imo. Just remember this is the premiere event of all events for autograph signings.

Also two more added:

Added recently.

Ivan Rodriguez

Brooks Robinson

DON

I can agree to that, however I've seen better autograph shows around. While I am interested in some of the players, Tri-star might have priced me out of it. However, I still will attend either one or two days.
    I collect vintage in all sports and rookies. However, I do love any Red Sox, Bears, Penguins or Celtics that I need for PC! Need 1959 Topps Baseball cards for a set (ending stages). My cards come from smoke free environment, so please be upfront if your cards are not. Also if your cards are creased or bent, be honest about it.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I can agree to that, however I've seen better autograph shows around. While I am interested in some of the players, Tri-star might have priced me out of it. However, I still will attend either one or two days.

I will disagree with you on your sentiment of better autograph shows to some degree. If your basing it soley on price I will give you that. For sheer numbers I do not know of any show that beats the NSCC (Tri-star). Also, remember the price point for some of the athletes are free which can not be said for many shows.

Last but not least remember there is interaction with the athlete you will not get from just buying a pieced signed by your desired athlete. As you can talk to the athlete, make special request, have a special item signed, photo-op's, etc. Example I seen a autograph seeker get a Barry Sanders auto then ask if Barry would mind if his son would also sign the ball. A nice inscription on the Ball read "my first one with dad". A pretty cool keepsake which you would never be able to replicate again. Just saying there some pro's and con's to the show.

p.s. Also, other sites, companies, etc. have signings of other guest with a lot of them being free.
    d
    o
    n

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

New additions:

BOBBY GRICH & JACK MORRIS (Wednesday - Free Autographs) 4:30-6:30

Part of VIP package also will be a part of VIP Party meet and greet 3-4 on Wednesday

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Topps has announced their redemption program for the 33rd National. Collectors opening a full box of 2012 Bowman Platinum Baseball at the Topps Corporate booth will receive an exclusive 25-card sequentially numbered 2012 Bowman Platinum Blue Foil Parallel set. The set will include Bryce Harper, Yu Darvish and more. In addition, autographed versions of selected cards will be randomly inserted into the redemption sets.
    There is also a special 9-card 2012 Gypsy Queen Mini Card set featuring the hottest rookies in the NFL and MLB. Collectors opening 3 packs of any 2012 Topps/Bowman MLB or NFL products can redeem their wrappers for one of nine NFL/MLB Rookies. Set includes: Bryce Harper, Yu Darvish, Yoenis Cespedes, Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Ryan Tannehill, Trent Richardson, Michael Floyd & Justin Blackmon

Also, another announced signing:

Mariano Rivera

Saturday 3:15-4:30
    Last edited by doniceage; 06-16-2012 at 04:19 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ill be There
    I wish the Orioles would be playing though, i guess ill have to catch a game in DC

And What is there to do in Baltimore? I plan to go to the show for one whole day and spend the rest sight seeing.

It will be a great time!

Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Atlanta Braves Tennessee Volunteers Tennessee Titans

Ill be There
    I wish the Orioles would be playing though, i guess ill have to catch a game in DC

And What is there to do in Baltimore? I plan to go to the show for one whole day and spend the rest sight seeing.

It will be a great time!

I would just drive to DC and see some stuff.Its a great place to visit.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Ill be There

It will be a great time!

They have a little sport museum I believe enigma went too. If you ask him I am sure he can tell you exactly where it is. I think it several blocks from the convention center.

Here some customs made for the Nationals (display only):

Thanks Bigga!

D
    On

SCF Rewards
    Country

They have a little sport museum I believe enigma went too. If you ask him I am sure he can tell you exactly where it is. I think it several blocks from the convention center.

Here some customs made for the Nationals (display only):

Thanks Bigga!

D
    On

There is a Sports Legends Museum which is located right next to Camden Yards which is only a few blocks away from Convention Center. Also there are baseball footprints leading from Camden Yards to Babe Ruth's birthplace and museum. It's a small rowhouse located a few blocks away from Camden Yards.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Bottom9th's Items on eBay

The Nationals are in town also. I think we're planning on going to a game on Thursday

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

There is a Sports Legends Museum which is located right next to Camden Yards which is only a few blocks away from Convention Center. Also there are baseball footprints leading from Camden Yards to Babe Ruth's birthplace and museum. It's a small rowhouse located a few blocks away from Camden Yards.

Thanks for clarifying what and where the museum is.

DON

Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast