Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be there for at least one, possibly 2 days. Looking to complete sets, grab some boxes, and find some rare or high grade Spahn stuff. I've been obsessed with trying to find unused but expired redemption cards, too (from the Artifacts and Ultra hockey sets). It's hard to find that kind of stuff so hopefully the National will offer some of it up. Also would like to get Marichal's auto but I really don't want to deal with super long lines.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'll be there for at least one, possibly 2 days. Looking to complete sets, grab some boxes, and find some rare or high grade Spahn stuff. I've been obsessed with trying to find unused but expired redemption cards, too (from the Artifacts and Ultra hockey sets). It's hard to find that kind of stuff so hopefully the National will offer some of it up. Also would like to get Marichal's auto but I really don't want to deal with super long lines.

\

I believe they do have a SUPER VIP package to move to the front of the line. If you do not purchase it someone might from those attending and get it auto'ed for you so you do not have to stand in line. Just a thought on that front.

Hope you stop by the booth.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

SPORTKINGS ANNOUNCES 33RD NATIONAL VIP & REDEMPTION PROGRAM

VIPs Will Be Puzzled by the Sportkings' VIP Program!!

In each VIP bag given out at the National, VIPs will find a redemption card that can be exchanged at the Sportkings' Corporate Booth C5 for nine random Sportkings' Puzzle cards. The Puzzle Card checklist includes
    •David Robinson
    •Gordie Howe,
    •Gale Sayers
    •Bjorn Borg
    •Ken Griffey Jr.
    •Franco Harris
    •Annika Sorenstam
    •Man O'War
    • Tito Ortiz

Sportkings is looking forward to meeting the National VIPs. Visit their Corporate Booth C5.

Sportkings' Box Top Redemption Program

Collectors opening sealed boxes of Sportkings Series E will be able to redeem their box tops for some great Sportkings redemption cards available only at the National.

Open one box of Sportkings Series E at the Sportkings Booth and receive a Game-Used Sportkings Memorabilia card out of 20 (19 silver versions and 1 gold version). Cards will feature single, double and triple memorabilia.

For collectors breaking a sealed 16-box case of Sportkings Series E there is a special redemption program for a special National 1/1 Spectacular Patch card.

Premium Back Redemption Program Begins at National

In every box of Sportkings Series E, collectors will find one Series E Premium Back Base Card. This card has the same front as a regular Base Card but has a single letter on the back of the card.

Collectors who participate in this program need to collect Series E Premium Back Base Cards that spell out SPORTKINGS. That's 10 different cards including two cards with the letter "S".

Collect the cards that spell SPORTKINGS once, and you will receive a 1/10 Premium Sportkings Quad Memorabilia Card.

Collect the cards that spell SPORTKINGS twice, and you will receive a 1/1 Premium Sketch card.

Collect the cards that spell SPORTKINGS five times, and you will receive a 1/1 Premium Art Card painted by Jared Kelly.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America Unveils 2012 National VIP Plans, Keeps Two Cards a Mystery

Panini America officials on Monday afternoon unveiled the details surrounding a special six-card set that will be distributed to registered VIPs later this month in Baltimore at the 2012 National Sports Collectors Convention. The set, styled after the legendary Diamond Kings art cards, will include Robert Griffin III, Andrew Luck, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins and Kyrie Irving.

And in an exciting twist, two additional mystery subjects will be unveiled during the opening day of the National, Wednesday, August 1.

You can check out the first four cards in the Panini America VIP set below. Stay tuned to The Knight’s Lance in the coming days as we continue to unveil our explosive, show-stealing plans for the 2012 National Sports Collectors Convention.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...ry/#more-27075

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Panini America to Roll Out Live Redemption Trade-Up Program at the 2012 National

Panini America officials on Tuesday announced that the company will introduce a groundbreaking Live Redemption Trade-Up program during next month’s 2012 National Sports Collectors Convention in Baltimore.

The unique initiative will be conducted live at the Panini America booth and will afford those collectors in attendance holding multiple outstanding redemption cards the opportunity to trade them in for a card or cards of higher value.

For example, a collector holding four outstanding redemption cards with a combined Beckett value of $100 will have the chance to swap those four cards for one $100 card via a carefully constructed grab-bag system. Prior to the National, the Panini America Customer Service team will assign values to replacement stock and will offer grab bags containing one autograph or prime memorabilia card at $50, $100 and $200 levels.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...#comment-30877

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

I'd live to meet up with a bunch of you guys and get a few "pops". I'll be easy to spot as I'll probably be the only guy there in a Notre Dame jersey.

You are on for the Guiness. LMK what day you want to down a few brews.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

We could ask the folks in the thread what day they are attending if you want. Would be nice if everyone had SCF t-shirts. Then you would know at least the member is from the site.
    DON

Where oh where do we get these great looking T-shirts.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

Looks like i will be able to attend one day (sat). Since this is my first anyone have any hints/tips to get swag.

if not no biggie im sure to increase my Marino collection.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

hey guys,

unable to attend (texas is sooo far away). if there is anyone going that is willing to keep an eye out for something for me will you shoot me a pm? if not, i totally understand. if know if you say you will there would be hundreds wanting you to look for something for them. just figured it was worth a shot. thanks guys, enjoy the show.

Shoot me a PM with what you are looking for.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

UPPER DECK ANNOUNCES VIP & REDEMPTION PLANS FOR 33RD NATIONAL SPORTS COLLECTORS CONVENTION

Upper Deck has announced a great looking 6-card set for VIPs at the 33rd National Sports Collectors Convention. VIPs will receive the set in their gift bag and only Upper Deck could bring fans some of the most collectible players on the planet with a very limited six-card set that will be available to VIP members. Take a look:

VIPs will receive this 6 card set with Michael Jordan, Sidney Crosby, Landon Donovan, Wayne Gretzky, LeBron James and Tiger Woods.
    The Upper Deck Wrapper Redemption Program is sure to be a hit as well.

Collectors may purchase five (5) HOBBY packs of any eligible Upper Deck products from a Certified Diamond Dealer and will be provided with a special voucher from Upper Deck. Bring that voucher and the packs to the Upper Deck Corporate Booth B4 to receive one (1) 2012 Upper Deck National Sports Collectors Convention pack in exchange for the voucher and wrappers! Eligible products are: 2011-12 NHL SP Game-Used, 2012 Upper Deck Football, 2011-12 NHL SPx, 2011 College Football Legends, 2012 SPx Football, 2012 SP Signature Edition Baseball, 2011-12 NHL SP Authentic and 2012 Upper Deck Soccer.

Collectors can bring their voucher and packs to the Upper Deck Corporate Booth (B4) beginning at noon each day and packs will be available while supplies last. Stop by the Upper Deck booth before you purchase packs to confirm they still have inventory of these packs. Collectors are limited to claim five redemption packs, per person, per day. There will be a different five card set available each day.

Thursday, August 2
    NSCC-1 – Michael Jordan
    NSCC-2 – Thierry Henry
    NSCC-3 – Alonzo Mourning
    NSCC-4 – Roger Staubach
    NSCC-5 – Cody Buckel

Friday, August 3
    NSCC-6 – Wayne Gretzky
    NSCC-7 – Robert Griffin III
    NSCC-8 – David Robertson
    NSCC-9 – Don Mattingly
    NSCC-10 – Dwayne DeRosario

Saturday, August 4
    NSCC-11 – Tiger Woods
    NSCC-12 – John Kruk
    NSCC-13 – Sidney Crosby
    NSCC-14 – Landon Donovan
    NSCC-15 – Trent Richardson

Sunday, August 5
    NSCC-16 – LeBron James
    NSCC-17 – Bobby Orr
    NSCC-18 – Jack Morris
    NSCC-19 – Brodie Merrill
    NSCC-20 – Alex Ovechkin

To add to the excitement of this program, randomly inserted into these packs for each day are limited-edition autograph cards. Fans can find autographs from top stars like LeBron James, Michael Jordan, Sidney Crosby, Wayne Gretzky, Landon Donovan, Bobby Orr, Don Mattingly, Trent Richardson, Alex Ovechkin, Robert Griffin III and many more.

Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast