Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

Room booked! See ya all Sat Morning!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

Does anyone know if the Convention center has wireless internet? If it does I can use my tablet live to check my inventory here on SCF if not I will have to DL and see if there is a program that can be installed on the tablet to read it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Philadelphia Flyers
    My traders on Flickr

Hey, im attending the National w/ my Dad.

Are you going for 1 days or 4 days? I want to say 3...

What your purpose in attending (auto guest, bust some cases, meet certain friends, see a certain dealer, etc)? To do some of everything. This is my first big show (the one at the local mall sucks) and its the biggest so im really excited.

What the best pick up you ever had? I've only been to like 2 shows, both small so i only get small PC things. A Giroux auto, a few hot rookies but thats really it.

Im for sure going to stop by the SCF booth and i'm going to be hanging out w/ Commish and his buddies i think for a little bit here and there. Im so pumped you have not idea lol. My hearts picking up just typing this lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Everyone,

Can't wait for the National. Room Booked all 5 days NON Stop Cards...

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jprk31's Items on eBay

I'm going there on Saturday. This is the second time I'm attending the Nationals. I had a blast last time it was held in Baltimore. Me and my wife had a great time busting boxes. What booth is SCF will be? I couldn't find it last time.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Does anyone know if the Convention center has wireless internet? If it does I can use my tablet live to check my inventory here on SCF if not I will have to DL and see if there is a program that can be installed on the tablet to read it.

They do have it but only let folks who have paid for it have access (SO NO!!).

DOn

Hey, im attending the National w/ my Dad.

Are you going for 1 days or 4 days? I want to say 3...

What your purpose in attending (auto guest, bust some cases, meet certain friends, see a certain dealer, etc)? To do some of everything. This is my first big show (the one at the local mall sucks) and its the biggest so im really excited.

What the best pick up you ever had? I've only been to like 2 shows, both small so i only get small PC things. A Giroux auto, a few hot rookies but thats really it.

Im for sure going to stop by the SCF booth and i'm going to be hanging out w/ Commish and his buddies i think for a little bit here and there. Im so pumped you have not idea lol. My hearts picking up just typing this lol.

See you at the SCF Booth.

Hi Everyone,

Can't wait for the National. Room Booked all 5 days NON Stop Cards...

That is it hope to see your pickups.

D
    o
    n

I'm going there on Saturday. This is the second time I'm attending the Nationals. I had a blast last time it was held in Baltimore. Me and my wife had a great time busting boxes. What booth is SCF will be? I couldn't find it last time.

SCF BOOTH NUMBER 2148

See you there a lot of members missed us last time in Baltimore.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Hanging out in Maryland already and I am only on Day 2 of my journey I am so looking forward to the show more then ever since I arrived and CJ cant wait man to see ya jaw drop on to the floor upon entering on Sneak Peak night *lol*. Also I still need some assistance in the VIP Sneak Peak night for Autos of Bob Grich and Jack Morris so PM me if intrested thanks again. Oh Doniceage text me on the Pad when ya have the freetime.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh Doniceage text me on the Pad when ya have the freetime.

Will do

Panini America Peeks “Cracked Ice” from 2012 National Wrapper-Redemption Set

Two weeks from today, the 2012 National Sports Collectors Convention will -- sadly -- be winding down its final hours. But Panini America is just getting started. Throughout this special Sneak-Peek Sunday, we're going to preview some of the must-see elements that will make Panini America's wrapper-redemption program in Baltimore one of the show's featured attractions.

Starting off this Sunday showcase: Cracked Ice. Indeed, the SP'd printing technology that created quite a stir during Panini America's Father's Day promotion is returning to enchant National attendees, too. You can check out some of inclusions in the gallery below.

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...et/#more-27856

Panini America Sneak-Peek Sunday Part 2: The 2012 National Team Colors Insert

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...rt/#more-27845

Panini America Sneak-Peek Sunday Part 3: Inserts Coming to the 2012 National Set

http://paniniamerica.wordpress.com/2...et/#more-27874
    Last edited by doniceage; 07-22-2012 at 04:19 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

HISTORIC AUTOGRAPHS ANNOUNCES 33RD NATIONAL PLANS

For the first time ever, Historic Autographs will be represented at the National Baseball Card Convention in Baltimore, Maryland. To properly introduce our company to the collecting masses, Historic Autographs has created two promotions; one for the collector and one for store owners.

Historic Autograph’s “Legends of the Hall” promotion for the collectors is quite simple – any collector that purchases a box of 2012 HA Legends of the Hall product at the National will receive a redemption card with the box (at the time of purchase from the show dealer). The collector will be instructed to bring the unopened box and the redemption card to the Historic Autograph booth, where they will be required to open the box and turn in the redemption card for a second PSA/DNA encapsulated Hall of Fame autograph. This will give those who participate in the program two HOF autographs for the price of one box. The promotion is limited to the first (250) boxes sold – and all boxes must be opened at the Historic Autograph booth and submit the redemption card received from the show dealer to a HA representative. Limit 3 per person, per day. The redemption autographs will include some big names such as Tris Speaker, Ted Williams, Fred Clarke, Reggie Jackson and Whitey Ford. Giveaway autographs will include some of our Ball of Fame baseballs, 2012 Legends of the Hall cards as well as PSA Certified signed items. For those looking to stop by our booth, it will be Booth B10 located in the Corporate Area next to PSA Pavilion.

The store owners will be offered the chance to win one of HA’s fifty custom 6’ tall, free-standing store displays, complete with shelves to display the Historic Autograph’s product line. Each display will feature a 5’ image of the Big Train Walter Johnson. For those store owners that are interested in getting a free Historic Autographs Walter Johnson stand-up display, please stop by the HA booth and fill out an information card for the daily drawing as Historic Autographs will be giving away displays every day.

BULLETIN: Historic Autographs will have the TWO Joe Jackson autograph cards on display that will be in 2012 Historic Autographs“Why the Hall Not?” product (August release). Stop by the HA booth and take a look. Both Joe Jackson cards will be “live” pulls in the upcoming “Why the Hall Not?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

ONYX AUTHENTICATED GIVING AWAY A BABE RUTH SIGNED BASEBALL AND CARDS DURING 33RD NATIONAL
    BABE RUTH GOLDEN TICKET DRAWING WILL TAKE PLACE ON SATURDAY AUGUST 4

Riverview, FL (July 20, 2012)…A signed Babe Ruth baseball drawing will be held on Saturday afternoon, August 4th at the Blowout Cards booth for contestants of the “Golden Ticket” redemption contest. The Babe Ruth ball is also signed by Hall of Famers Tris Speaker and Ray Schalk. Contestants randomly pulled rare “golden Tickets” from Onyx Authenticated products – 2011 Onyx Icons and 2012 Preferred Players Collection. A total of 15 “Golden Tickets” exist with only ten redeemed to date. One lucky winner will walk away with the prized Ruth ball that Saturday afternoon. The Babe Ruth signed baseball will be on display during the Convention.

Beginning on Thursday, August 2, Onyx Authenticated will be giving away autographed and game used cards of some of the top prospects in baseball. In order to qualify, bring an unopened six box sealed case of 2012 newly released Platinum Prospects, open the box at the Onyx Authenticated booth and receive your two free cards (while supplies last). Below are the scheduled card pairings:

Anyone who opens one (6 box) case of 2012 Onyx Authenticated Platinum Prospects at the Onyx corporate booth will receive the following pair of cards (while supplies last):

Open a case of 2012 Onyx Platinum Prospects at our booth - On Thursday 8/2/12 - Receive a Rymer Liriano Autographed Card and Jameson Taillon Game Used Jersey Card

Open a case of 2012 Onyx Platinum Prospects at our booth - On Friday 8/3/12 - Receive a Jameson Taillon Autographed Card and Gary Sanchez Game Used Memorabilia Card

Open a case of 2012 Onyx Platinum Prospects at our booth - On Saturday 8/4/12 - Receive a Gary Sanchez Autographed Card and Gerrit Cole Game Used Jersey Card

With headquarters in Florida, Onyx Authenticated, Inc specializes in quality autographs and game used baseball memorabilia. Onyx Authenticated brings a fresh and innovative approach to locking up the top prospects in baseball and providing the most desirable game used memorabilia and autographs available. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client and customer by offering outstanding customer service, innovative product, and competitive value, thus providing world class sports memorabilia and authenticity

Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast