Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Giving a autonomous entity the right to tax citizens of other countries is just asking for trouble.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That goes back to having access to birth control and sex ed but that is for a different discussion.

So nations with overpopulation issues are being denied access to birth control and sex ed? Please provide proof.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Redistribution of wealth bad. Taxation without representation bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

So nations with overpopulation issues are being denied access to birth control and sex ed? Please provide proof.

Look here in the United States. Ask any high school kid with no money how easy it is for him/her to get birth control.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Look here in the United States. Ask any high school kid with no money how easy it is for him/her to get birth control.

There is nothing in this thread that indicates the United States is the country that the UN is worried about. Don't turn this into your personal anti-Christian agenda. The UN is focused on 3rd world countries.

SCF Rewards
    Country

There is nothing in this thread that indicates the United States is the country that the UN is worried about. Don't turn this into your personal anti-Christian agenda. The UN is focused on 3rd world countries.

That's funny duane but I you asked for me to name a country that makes it hard for it citizens to get birth control and I named the one that we all know, love and live in. I don't have a problems with christians. Heck I was even called one in another thread and didn't take offense to it. My problem is with religious nuts of all faiths on try to force their views on others and make life harder for everyone else.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That's funny duane but I you asked for me to name a country that makes it hard for it citizens to get birth control and I named the one that we all know, love and live in. I don't have a problems with christians. Heck I was even called one in another thread and didn't take offense to it. My problem is with religious nuts of all faiths on try to force their views on others and make life harder for everyone else.

I did not say name "a" nation, I said a nation with overpopulation issues. Last I checked we are dealing with our population issues pretty good.

Clearly the UN is not worried about population issues in the US and no doubt the US citizenship is #1 on their list of those who should pay their tax that they are proposing.

If you were saying that those countries with population issues had a need for sex ed or biirth control because of the costs associated then I would concur. Your implication that Christians are involved in some world order conspiracy to prevent BC and sex ed to everyone is unfounded and unsupported.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did not say name "a" nation, I said a nation with overpopulation issues. Last I checked we are dealing with our population issues pretty good.

Really so why do we have some many issues with homlessness and welfare?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Really so why do we have some many issues with homlessness and welfare?

As a percentage of the population, homelessness is a minor issue in the US compared to other countries. Welfare does not equal homeless.

Don't dodge the issue by deflecting. What 3rd world country with overpopulation issues is being denied BC and sex ed?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tsjct's Items on eBay

The problem would never be solved by the UN. Look at all the money we give to other countries now that is supposed to be used for Humanitarian issues but the money is used for many many things other than that. The people who get the money keep for their own good and never do the right things with it. And look at SYRIA? Are you kidding me. They do not need birth control for free there as the KING is just KILLING them daily to take care of the population. Why in the heck is the GREAT OLE UN not helping the people there? He is having his own people SLAUGHTERED daily and nothing is being done about it. The UN is a JOKE and only out for more money for themselves.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast