Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Box Advice

SCF Rewards
    Country

Box Advice

Looking to get a box from 09-10 for under $100. I've been thinking Panini Classics, any advice?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rocksaysits420's Items on eBay

depends on what ur looking for, lots of rc or a chance to pull a major hit

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm old school and rather have a box with a few rcs and inserts opposed to one with only 5 cards. Any ideas?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Agent7o2's Items on eBay

Panini Classics is a good choice. There are some pretty good autos to pull out of that set. Magic, Bird, Jabbar, West, Kobe, and rookies of Griffin, Evans, Curry and Jennings. A lot of the autos are on-card too which is always a good thing. I bought a box and mine had autos of Shane Battier and Jrue Holiday and a sweet Sam Perkins patch.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agent 7o2 - Thanks for the advice. How much should I expect to pay for a box? I'm planning on going to my LCS in a few weeks, hopefully they still have it and its not overpriced.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agent 7o2 - Thanks for the advice. How much should I expect to pay for a box? I'm planning on going to my LCS in a few weeks, hopefully they still have it and its not overpriced.

If you are willing to wait a few weeks I'd just order them online off of dacardworld or blowoutcards. They have them for $90 there. You will most likely be able to get a better price there than at any LCS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My local card show always has the best prices. The best thing about it is that there are several booths selling boxes so they have to keep the prices competitive. I can normally walk around and find the price price and pick up a beckett while I'm there. But I'm probably going to hold off anyway till I find a job

SCF Rewards
    Country

BTW, do you collect anyone other than the people listed in your signature? I really like the Deandre Jordan auto you have

SCF Rewards
    Country

BTW, do you collect anyone other than the people listed in your signature? I really like the Deandre Jordan auto you have

Do you have a trade list or bucket I can check out? I mostly collect the guys in my signature but I'll take a look at other stuff too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My bucket and tradelist aren't updated and I most likely don't have anything from your list of PC