Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

TTMs this week:

Jim Barr, signed 2 CICs, 2 ICs & wrote a note he liked the cards.

Woody Williams, signed 2 CICs.

Jim Ritcher, signed 2 CICs. Part of an incredible team that went to 4 straight Super Bowls.

Grace Slick, signed two 8x10s from home addy. I'm glad I saw Coclarkson success & he encourage me to try her home addy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs for the week:

Failure, Jordan Carver. Don't bother making your own pic to send. See note below. Unfortunately, I really didn't like any of the 10 pics you are limited to selecting to buy from her web site.

Successes
    Lawrence Taylor, HOFer signed 2 CICs.

Brandon Spikes, signed 2 CICs - quick return!

Mark Carrier, signed 2 CICs.

Jim Leyland, the coach finally made it home. Signed CIC after 7 months. Great baseball man & Mgr.

Jack McKeon, personalized a neat 8x10 of him & me (not scanned), signed a CIC (kept his) & added a nice signed bio-card. I could have waited until ST but what the heck...

Larry Bowa, signed CIC.

Mike Cameron, signed 2 CICs.

Phil Knight, signed 2 CICs & wrote me a nice note on his Nike letterhead & signed that too - very cool.

10 Purchases
    Some of the players are deceased and the others would have cost me more to give donation/make/send even if they would have sent the pics back.
    Vida Blue (charges)

Joe Rudi (doesn't sign TTM)

Gene Tenace (will get Perez to sign it next ST)

Ralph Branca (one of my white whales!)

Maury Wills (charges)

Pedro Guerrero (good luck finding this dude!)

Omar Moreno (never seen a TTM from him; will try to get others to sign)

Doc Ellis (deceased)

Ed & Johnny O'Brien (Ed is deceased)

Spook Jacobs (deceased, he was a good TTM'er)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

Great stuff in the mail! The McKeon, Bowa and Camerons look fantastic. And also a very nice round of purchases. LT, Maury Wills, and Pedro Guerrero were all signing at a card show I went to in NY last weekend. I got LT IP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff in the mail! The McKeon, Bowa and Camerons look fantastic. And also a very nice round of purchases. LT, Maury Wills, and Pedro Guerrero were all signing at a card show I went to in NY last weekend. I got LT IP.

Thank you. Dude, I saw that LT of yours and it looks fantastic! He is such a great signer besides being one of the best that ever played in the "universe"... I could not pass up the 10 purchases ($100).

SCF Rewards
    Country

A couple TTMs came in today to end the week:

Wilbert Montgomery, signed 2 CICs. Didn't think these were coming back after 7 months.

Joe Sambito, signed a CIC & kept his. I try to send him a new design CIC about once a year. He has written me notes about the CICs in the past.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs this weeks:

Bill Virdon, one of my old Pirates favorites signed 2 CICs & an IC.

Zane Smith, signed 2 CICs. Played with a number of teams (including the Pirates) but I always remember him as a Braves pitcher.

Bob Wolff, signed 2 8x10s and typed a 2 pages on his letterhead answering my questions & signed that too. He has had a great career as a sports announcer.

The normal pic we always send him. I like his "At Home" inscription:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The next ones are an extremely pleasant surprise. My wife's friend gave me a magazine from the 1972 Inverrary Golf Tournament held in Lauderhill, FL, that had a few autographs. It was her father who got them IP. I could not believe how neat, clear and legible the autographs were compared to how these same players sign them today - 41 years later. You can read every single letter and of course, they only used ink pens back them.
    First is the King, Arnold Palmer signed above Jackie Gleason.

Jack Nicklaus, advertising a clothing line besides his own Bear brand!

Tom Weiskopf, signed the back of the actual tournament ticket. I believe he won the tournament.

SCF Rewards
    Country

TTMs for the week:

Matthew Berry, personalized 2 CICs. Very glad to get these back. I couldn't help but laugh the whole time I was making these cards.

Manny Fernandez, signed 2 CICs. Love his graphs & he always sends back my items quickly.

Kevin Mack, signed 2 CICs - quick return.

Pat Neshek, signed 2 CICs. He has become one of the best TTM'ers of any of the current MLB players (and he has a neat graph!).

Bret Saberhagen, signed one CICs (I provided a $5 bill).

Frank White, signed 2 CICs. I think this guy should be in the HOF.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow your killing it! I need to send something to Frank White ASAP

SCF Rewards
    Country

Picture of a touching moment from yesterdays Braves vs Marlins game. Fredi Gonzalez (Braves Mgr.) & Juan Pierre (Marlins) both came over to see, hug and give their condolences to my Mom for the recent passing of my Dad. Both Fredi & JP know me from ST and would always come over to talk to my parents when I would take them to the ballpark. Extremely kind and professional for any MLB'er to do something like this. Yeah, there are still a few nice ones out there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gowarrior's Items on eBay

Sorry to hear about your dad. What a beautiful moment though captured in that photo. Really classy move by Gonzalez and Pierre.

Page 55 of 66 FirstFirst ... 5455253545556575865 ... LastLast